Coming home to me this morning

I would love to put that little fairing and transfers on mine when it is painted over the winter. Is it still possible to buy them for the 800GS?

Siebenrock sell both the fairing and the decals (various colours available) from stock. Some of the other German sellers ie Boxxerparts etc also sell them, not that hard to source these days.....

Siebenrock sell both the fairing and the decals (various colours available) from stock. Some of the other German sellers ie Boxxerparts etc also sell them, not that hard to source these days.....

Thanks for the information about the fairing and I assume the firms also sell the fitting kits

I have the answer

Funny you should need what i photographed yesterday, pm on its way

Attachments

• exhaust.jpg
    exhaust.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 98
I would love to put that little fairing and transfers on mine when it is painted over the winter. Is it still possible to buy them for the 800GS?

Siebenrock is your friend, lots of stuff available, not always cheap though! Front disc and brake kit, seat, all came from there too.

Looking for a nice tail pack to go on the back rack, nice leather ones on the net, nice price too. Any ideas for alternatives ?

Back
Top Bottom