Tyres.

Gordon T

Reaction score
Anyone have a recommendation for a ride-in ride out service for a pair of PR4`s or can I get them cheaper on the net and get them fitted/balanced somewhere? The more local to Chester le Street the better. I had my eyes took out the last time I went up Westgate Road, never again. G.

Try Dormans Tyres he comes to yours and fits them 👍

For prices or general information call steve on 07917714986

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Try Dormans Tyres he comes to yours and fits them

Cant remember exactly but it was about £60 more than what folks on here were paying for a pair of PR4 Trails at M&S. I needed them in a hurry and as they were the first I rang around to have some, just went and got them. Didnt think for one moment they would be so much more over the top. I will certainly enquire about the price the next time but not from there.

I would also give coopers bmw a try. Last pair I bought from M&P by the time I paid for fitting it was no cheaper than the dealer. You may be surprised 👍

Eventually went down to Nationalbiketyres. I was working in Newton Aycliffe so whipped the wheels off and had a new pair of Avon Trailriders fitted etc for £195. Another good service and Steve is an alright bloke :thumby:

PS. Pilot Road 4`s were on the menu but after looking at recent reviews, went for the Trailriders in the end.

Back
Top Bottom