Best rebuild service

The Grey One

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have an Ohlins rear shock on my 1150 GS which is in need of a rebuild. Recommendations please for this work.

John

MCT seem to get consistently good feedback on the work they do and I'm going there soon to talk to them about the suspension on my KTM.

Andres

You're pretty close to Revs who also seem to get great reviews. I'm planning on using this bunch when I eventually service my very worn shocks.

http://www.revsracing.co.uk

There's gratitude for you :eek: I was going to say let me know when you're coming down and I would meet up and buy you a bacon roll :drool :D

I'm not sure if you're familiar with the sorry tail that is Tricky :nenau but you are rapidly getting 'up there' on the list of people that need to die........................

Now feck off and leave The Grey One's thread alone :D

Andres

I'm not sure if you're familiar with the sorry tail that is Tricky :nenau but you are rapidly getting 'up there' on the list of people that need to die........................

Andres

I am considering learning to play the uke :cool:

Thanks for the suggestions, I have sent off a couple of Emails to see who can do it relatively quickly. The shock suddenly went off on our way back from a weekend in Wales. Rear tyre looks like I was on a track day!

Attachments

• DSC_8576 (Copy).jpg
    DSC_8576 (Copy).jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 328

Back
Top Bottom