Anyone after cush drive rubbers for an XChallenge or maybe Xcountry?

Well I was a little sceptical, but there is significant wear on the originals in my bike, and the level of wear is very obvious when compared to the sprocket carrier fit with the new rubbers.

Thanks for all the good feedback- it was a good team effort :beerjug:

How many miles has your bike done to wear out the cush drive rubbers?

I am only wondering because I am very light o machinery, I know tht from what other people say about needing to replace tyres, brakes, clutches etc....my V40 i got over 300,000 miles on the original clutch and that included towing the boat about sometimes......and brakes lasted over 100,000 miles and 40,000 miles for front tyres. It is all about how manic you are with the right foot (hand) mostly. I have got 25,000 miles out of the winter tyres on my Golf estate so far, still got 5mm on the front tyres!

Hi Nathan

How does one get hold of a set of Xchallenge Cush drive rubbers?
I understand you have a new batch coming?

Hi Nathan

How does one get hold of a set of Xchallenge Cush drive rubbers?
I understand you have a new batch coming?

It's very easy, PM your email address over, and the number of sets you require, i'll allocate the quantities required for your against the next batch, when I take delivery just send me your postal address and pay via paypal, and I'll send them out to you. Nice and easy :beerjug:

Nathan

Hi Nathan,
i also need a new set of cush drive rubbers for the 650 Xchallenge. Can you help me to get them?

Wilhelm

Hi Nathan,
i also need a new set of cush drive rubbers for the 650 Xchallenge. Can you help me to get them?

Wilhelm

Might be quicker to message Nathan as your not a Subscriber.

This is the number he put on this thread a whole ago - +44 07968 121070.

:thumb

Had me be and done 6,000 so far and brilliant.
Thanks Nathan for your efforts .

Hi Nathan,

Wilhelm

Hi Wilhem,

Sorry for the slow response, not had time to check in n UKGSer for a while.

I still have a couple of sets left if you're still interested.

Kind regards,

Nathan

Might be quicker to message Nathan as your not a Subscriber.

This is the number he put on this thread a whole ago - +44 07968 121070.

:thumb

I think you need to remove the first 0 for international calling Ash, so it should be +44 7968121070.

If you call please leave a message, my phone is normally on silent so I don't tend to pick it up.

The XC is gone and I never had to replace these cush drive rubbers. If anyone is interested mine are available. I'll start a thread in the for sale section

Hi Guys,

Over the past few months I've had a few more enquiries for cush rubbers, so if things go to plan (and they are starting to look that way) I hope to be putting an order in for the production of another batch.

Anyone else interested in a set?

Kind regards,

Nathan

Hi Guys,

Over the past few months I've had a few more enquiries for cush rubbers, so if things go to plan (and they are starting to look that way) I hope to be putting an order in for the production of another batch.

Kind regards,

Nathan

Hi Nathan put me down for a set please

Hi Guys,

Kind regards,

Nathan
Hi Nathan,

Put me down for two sets please.

Thanks,

Ian.

I'll have two sets please, thanks.

If you are collating everything off the two threads running on this, put me down for another one set please.

Hi Nathan,

A mate with an XCountry would also like a set. So that's three sets in total for me please :thumb2

Thank you,

Ian.

Back
Top Bottom