Frame bung sets

Status
Not open for further replies.

hairysteve

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Pyramid now do frame bung sets for GS/GSA LC models. Picked up a set myself today.... not as pretty as turned alloy ones but functional and priced at £26.00.

I must be getting tight in my old age but £26.00 still seems dear to me for a few bits of plastic.

I must be getting tight in my old age but £26.00 still seems dear to me for a few bits of plastic.

Bloody right it is! Somebody posted a link a few days ago to an ebay site selling 25 and 38mm plastic bungs that fit the frame, I ordered some, cost me just over £3 posted.

Yes most can be had cheaply from a fittings supplier but the larger shaped bungs were developed and specially made for pyramid....

In response to previous replies..... i'm happy with my purchase and to me that's what counts..... if you think they are too expensive then don't buy. I hadn't intended to open a debate, just wanted to give Pyramid a plug !!

In response to previous replies..... i'm happy with my purchase and to me that's what counts..... if you think they are too expensive then don't buy. I hadn't intended to open a debate, just wanted to give Pyramid a plug !!

Why give them a plug when it's bungs they deal in????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom