MT10 test ride

I was at evotech HQ yesterday and they had the MT10 in there workshop being dressed up with there kit, it will be available shortly.

So far, I've only sat on one at the Scottish Motorcycle Show. I'd like to try one to see if I can live with the hip angle created by the distance between seat and footpeg for a 200 to 300 mile day. Overall, I like its interesting looks and it's good to see an increasing number of upright high performance bikes being offered by manufacturers.

Oh. As the OP stated. The seat is like a wooden bench. I'd definitely order the comfort seat option (as well as the Akra :D )

Visordown video from the launch:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/symNSDkX3Ro" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nice bike, a friend has placed his order, to replace a fire blade, can't wait to have a ride on his.

PS Since when did a "zip-closing pannier" make it a sports tourer? Ridiculous, some pikey thief will make off with your kit sooner than you think. That will spoil your trip.

MCN have just tested all the super nakeds.

Yamaha MT-10
KTM 1290 Super Duke R SE
Ducati Monster 1200 R
Triumph Speed Triple
Aprilia Tuono 1100 V4 Factory
BMW S1000R Sport

The MT10 does extremely well,coming runner up to the much more expensive Tuono.
Quite pleased I switched from KTM 1290 GT now !

1eb39f3c2988b7746b57c941a136ce7b.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Twattybollox

This doesnt appear to be the exhaust released for the MT-10, which is a titanium slip on. This must be an exhaust and de-cat from the R1. but it certainly sounds good!!

Back
Top Bottom