The Bear does the 2016 IOM TT

Funny very good write up....

I've just googled the Liver bird history......... I prefer the Bear version and I'm using it as often as I can from here on in

:beer:

Enjoyed that. Great photos of IOM and the bikes. Nice pics of the laydeez as well.:beerjug:

I thought you were insane - visiting without your bike. I was wrong !

Great pics , especially those from the top of the tower.

There's really no need to go to the TT by bike unless you want to race around the course like a twat. For me, it's about watching the real boys race their bikes and seeing how it's really done, plenty of beer, food and a good laugh with mates; your bike really is surplus to requirements.

There's really no need to go to the TT by bike unless you want to race around the course like a twat. For me, it's about watching the real boys race their bikes and seeing how it's really done, plenty of beer, food and a good laugh with mates; your bike really is surplus to requirements.

:blast....

Well done mate, glad you had a great time next time your in Ramsey just on the harbour where you were, go in the Trafalgar pub, free house lots of beers on tap and cheap!! £2.30 a pint!!.

Ramsey Sprint

Great read! The first pic you've put on of the Ramsey Sprint is 'manxgser' from this site. The picture you don't show is his bike later that day!
Told him his GS would have shrugged this incident off!
(He's fine by the way).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 258

That may be you but it isn't me or thousands of others. You don't have to want to ride like a twat to take your bike.
It's transport to get you around the rest of the island, go to meets, exhibitions, ride outs, different viewing points etc. etc.
Of course, if it's what you did when you (if you ever did) did take your bike over then you are, indeed, wise to leave it at home.

Can anyone name the unamed riders in the photos for me please

Sorry, I can't. But the first ones not going to win on a scooter.....the second ones not got a bike at all and the last chaps taking his bird on the back so I doubt any of them are any good

Excellent write up BTW, emjoyed reading it very muchly :thumb2

The Bear......I think that me and you were following each other around....BUT, I did miss the bint with the fancy backside (well remiss of me..and it will NOT happen again :()...

Seems like you missed Bushy's ...Wednesday night....23:45...Young blond lass.....Pint in each hand....Utterly utterly smashed....Swaying around just in front of the stage, THEN keeled over, sort of a backwards Dellboy move as if she had hinges on her heels.....I just pissed myself......:D

I had a ticket for the Senior at the 'smashed up but not a mark on it grandstand' at the Creg'.....The word 'Insurance' springs to mind....:augie

Bloody great wasn't it ??!!.......:thumb2

The photo of soldier's statue with the Red Arrows in the background is one of the best I have ever seen on this website.

Soooooo ...

Which was quicker .. the KTM or the XR .. ?? :D

Back
Top Bottom