6th one for 2016

Pumpy

That's short for Pumpernickel
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Our traditional gathering date (fourth Thursday of the month) would be

Thursday 23rd June 2016 and the time from 19.30 hrs onwards.

For a change, we could meet at the Cherry Tree Inn in Stoke Row - this would also have the benefit that Martin and Jane could walk there (and we could all go for an after dinner Port at their house - they now have plenty... :augie).

Let me know by the weekend so that I can book a table.

Cheers, Ela
:beerjug:

Hi Ela,
You can count me in.

Nicholas would like to come, but is on standby this week. But don't worry, I can eat his dessert for him!

Xxilse

Great - I've booked a table for 8 people at 7.30pm in my name.

Nicholas would like to come, but is on standby this week. But don't worry, I can eat his dessert for him!

You may not need a dessert, Ilschen - do you remember my friend Cris from Buenos Aires who joined us in January?
Cris%20at%20the%20King%20Billy_01-L.jpg

She sent me a Patagonian Welsh Cake last week and asked explicitly that I share it with my biker friends... ;)
La%20Galesa-L.jpg

See you all Thursday!

Ela

Very kind of you Pumpy to organise the meet at our new local. We haven't eaten there yet, so hope its ok. It'll have to work hard to beat the King Billy.
I land at lunchtime Thurs (12hr flight) , so will get some kip when i get home so I can stumble down to join you all!

Ah flip - sorry I missed that one, I was looking forward to it. Hopefully make it next time.

Nin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom