West Midlands Meet July 13th

Grim Rider

Reaction score
Next meeting will be at the usual place (The Acton Arms, Morville) and usual time (7pm) with hopefully more than the usual faces :D

All being well will see you there ��

Not going to be able to make it tonight. Hope you all have a good time. See you next time.

Sorry I didn't make it guys - 2 hours waiting on the Bridgnorth Road for the AA (not for the first time :rolleyes:) to replace a split valve in my front tyre.

Anyone fancy meeting up next Wednesday?

Sorry I didn't make it guys - 2 hours waiting on the Bridgnorth Road for the AA (not for the first time :rolleyes:) to replace a split valve in my front tyre.

Anyone fancy meeting up next Wednesday?

There's a bike meet at craven arms, the Top Hotel ( I think it's called )
I will probably go to that, it's probably a bit of a trek for you but I'm up for a meet.

Was a good night tonight, sorry you couldn't make it, we were informed you were waiting for the AA and were OK. About 12 of us altogether and some new faces 👍🏻

Good to see Rick ( wreck diver, of this parish, who hosts the other West Midlands meet over in Worcester ) in attendance tonight, it looks like a couple of us will be riding over to Worcester next month, ( 1st Tuesday ) to share a beer with the Worcester group. Any one else fancy a jaunt?
:beerjug:

Thanks everyone for the welcome.

Good to meet everyone last night,thanks for the hospitality.
You will be very welcome to come to the Bull Inn next month,Tuesday 2nd. The more the merrier.
Thanks again for a good night.

Great night. Lynn and I enjoyed a good chat and meeting some new faces. Even managed to avoid the showers on the way home.

There's a bike meet at craven arms, the Top Hotel ( I think it's called )
I will probably go to that, it's probably a bit of a trek for you but I'm up for a meet.
:beerjug:

Be there about 7, providing GS makes it without anything falling off or breaking :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom