Oxford optimiser 900

volcane

Reaction score
Had this for approximately 2 years. Now failed after little use. Shows 0 volts 0 amps end of story. Wouldn't recommend numerous poor reviews on Amazon etc. It was given as a gift. Any recommendations for a replacement?

Have you checked the plugs/connector are good? I had a similar problem and it was a pin pulled back.

Sent from my Lenovo K50-t5 using Tapatalk

I have five Oximisers and they have given no problems over several years in complete contrast to CTek, 3 failures and Optimate2 failures. Just stating my personal experience.:beerjug:

i had a similar prob with my oxford 900 too , I'm now using the optimate 4 can bus edition, Just plug the adapter into the access socket on the RT ,,no issues at all

Good suggestion on the pins, checked but unfortunately no pins pulled back, checked in line fuse and continuity, no issues there. Is C Tek by consensus the best of whats out there?

If my trusty Optimate 2 packs up I will get a Ctek - much anecdotal evidence they are very good - few posts like the above to say they are bad.

Halfords stock them - decent price if you have a trade card, use Quidco to reserve/collect and then use a card registered with Quidco to pay...

Rechecked pins on female side of lead again Joca was actually spot on one pin was pushing back in. After some "delicate" surgery got the pin locking again and all working again. Many thanks to Joca rgds volcane

Back
Top Bottom