Come on guys who owns an Africa Twin ???

....How the fuck do you climb on them without really long legs?

My inseam is 32" and sitting with my weight on the bike I flat foot *both* feet, so one with even a 30" inseam should have no problem whatsoever holding it completely upright with one foot.

my son in law is simply delighted with his he is on about 500 miles so far, we have a tour of Ireland starting on the 17th of July cant wait

Put a deposit for a new tricolor CRF100L Africa Twin DCT today. Collecting the bike on 1 July :thumb

Just had 1st service and still enjoying mine, the DCT makes for a bit more of an interesting ride. It not an adventure bike its more of a big traily as the suspension is very soft. Looking forward to the future rides.

£150 I think but I had a centre stand fitted too, just check they drain any oil out of the air box drain tubes, there are 3 and one always has oil in it :thumb2

600 mile service was £99 and the 8k mile one just carried out was again, £99. That was put down as a level 1 service. I could have paid £129 for a level 2 which would have included the three calipers being cleaned and greased, but I did that myself just before in went in for the service.

Just had 1st service and still enjoying mine, the DCT makes for a bit more of an interesting ride. It not an adventure bike its more of a big traily as the suspension is very soft. Looking forward to the future rides.

I thought an adventure bike was a big trailie? I've mostly ridden big trailies and this is obviously better than any gs off road but I do like the telelever front end on the road. Love the soft suspension, I can't stand a hard ride :green gri

chance you take buying new, don't you remember the price "realignment" after the euro import fiasco in the late 90's and if you want to play a real lottery try buying a KTM early in the year :eek:

chance you take buying new, don't you remember the price "realignment" after the euro import fiasco in the late 90's and if you want to play a real lottery try buying a KTM early in the year :eek:

I don't think it's a uk wide thing....I believe it's only Fowlers who have an offer on either new or pre-reg'd bikes in stock. I also think this was reported in this weeks MCN....which the fuse tester doesn't read, so dear knows where he gets his info from. ;) :green gri ;)

I don't think it's a uk wide thing....I believe it's only Fowlers who have an offer on either new or pre-reg'd bikes in stock. I also think this was reported in this weeks MCN....which the fuse tester doesn't read, so dear knows where he gets his info from. ;) :green gri ;)

Ahhh that's it.... must have read bits of MCN whilst I was in Tescos (no Waitrose at work :() at lunchtime

I have a Tricolour AT and in my minimal 44 years of riding motorcycles I find it the most comfortable and best real world bike I have ever had. I have owned a variety of brands and to be honest have no wish to get involved in others likes or dislikes. I will not be asking anyone else to ride it for me. Enjoy your bikes and good luck as I am certainly enjoying mine.

I have a Tricolour AT and in my minimal 44 years of riding motorcycles I find it the most comfortable and best real world bike I have ever had. I have owned a variety of brands and to be honest have no wish to get involved in others likes or dislikes. I will not be asking anyone else to ride it for me. Enjoy your bikes and good luck as I am certainly enjoying mine.

Well put... I agree with that
and i have 2 other mates who have bought a AT and they think the same

501e78d95204d582f4a4e2a2771f8a3c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom