Come on guys who owns an Africa Twin ???

well documented jerkiness. Just discovered it..
http://www.africatwinforum.com/forum/161-honda-crf1000l-africa-twin-reviews/2241-dislikes-8.html

I used to have one and the AT is a better comparison to the 800 rather than the 1200 boxer for many obvious reasons. As you might expect the newer bike is better in all areas I would say. The motor is smoother and more refined, seat far more comfortable (not difficult :rolleyes:) and the suspension is very good off road . it's got 8 years extra development so it should be expected really. I do really like the 800 gs especially the adv model with the big tank. These are very good value as the moment and if it wasn't for the dct gearbox I would have got one but I really wanted to try something new and different :thumb2

Never had this problem either nor heard of it . :nenau

Had an email recently from a Tosser who's been turned by the Land Of The Rising Sun, asking for a discount for those of you who've turned away from the dark side.

Well, for a group buy of 10 of any of our own manufactured products, we can offer a 10% discount.

I don't get much time to get on the forum these days, so if you're interested in this offer, drop me an email - annette@ruggedroads.co.uk

Just purchased a set of lower engine guards from there too they look the business :D

https://estore-sslserver.eu/ruggedr...04-5d1c-407e-8207-580e14387ec5/Products/4702B

138419ffb93c0ae1b964f485ffc8af0a.png

Had an email recently from a Tosser who's been turned by the Land Of The Rising Sun, asking for a discount for those of you who've turned away from the dark side.

Well, for a group buy of 10 of any of our own manufactured products, we can offer a 10% discount.

I don't get much time to get on the forum these days, so if you're interested in this offer, drop me an email - annette@ruggedroads.co.uk

I'm the tosser :D heard nothing back for a month so ordered from somewhere else......... so all we need to do is get 10 of us who want the same thing at the same time and we are all fine and dandy :blast

I'm the tosser :D heard nothing back for a month so ordered from somewhere else......... so all we need to do is get 10 of us who want the same thing at the same time and we are all fine and dandy :blast

you would presume by advertising on this very forum, they would give us tossers 10% regardless of quantity after all I've found several items cheaper on ebag and can walk into most bike shops and haggle 10% with ease.

Me, I now own one.. Got the V5 and everything :D

Warlord - Black Africa Twin DCT

You've been watching Streethawk again haven't you :D

Ahh the memories... :bow (How this guy never got SMIDSY'd racing out of side alleys I will never know).

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/U6ragUeIkKA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Glen Quaich, runs between Amulree and Kenmore.. Early days, that was the first run on it..enjoyed the DCT :)

Glen Quaich, runs between Amulree and Kenmore.. Early days, that was the first run on it..enjoyed the DCT :)

I went to go over there last Sunday but there looked a heelva lot of sna on the hills that was so decided to turn off for Aberfeldy instead, is it clear all the way ??

I went to go over there last Sunday but there looked a heelva lot of sna on the hills that was so decided to turn off for Aberfeldy instead, is it clear all the way ??
Had ‘Road Closed’ sign at the wee bridge so only went up past the hairpins to see how it/I dealt with them using the DCT.... didn’t go any further than the photo stop.

Maybe I should try to update this thread one day

Looks like a lot have come over from the mighty GS including myself albeit I did go back to a new Rallye But came back again LOL
Rob

Back
Top Bottom