BMW R1100S Repaint + Refresh

That's a great result, wheels and all, I love it. In fact I like the wheel colour so much I'd be tempted (if it were mine) to add a bit more blue either on the belly pan or along the lower edges of the black panels. Or perhaps some blue accessories to pick up the colour in the stripes.

I did think about adding something to the belly pan but decided against it. Unless you're laying on the floor looking at the bike side on then you really don't see much of it and I certainly wouldn't paint it for the sake of painting it. Knowing when to stop is a dark art.

One of the admins over at Boxertrix has offered me a couple of their site logos. I might just use a couple of those carefully placed instead .

Boxertrix.png

Always liked the look of the 1100s and have owned a fair few.

That's one of the nicest I've ever seen.

The pics you put up in the thread about the height of the screen - WOW!
make it look REALLY good and better than the pics in this thread!

it REALLY looks AWESOME!

I was unsure about the black lower down originally, but in those pics, its looks GREAT!

I ached when I saw that paint job, it is sublime, one of Chris's best. Well done for giving it a new home.

So it was you at the Super Sausage, Potterpury on Sunday 30/10 Wreford. No mistaking those wheels. Looks amazing.

I thought Bryn had first dibs, but he is thinking K1200S at present.

...................... KEN (Yellow Peril 2012 F650GSSE)

Back
Top Bottom