Hard Luggage

Roof rack on a Porsche 911. Ideal for carrying surf boards to Biarritz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello all I have the TREKKER OUTBACK 37 lt boxes and a fitting kit never been used for sale , i have part ex the xr for a gsa , will put some pics on tomorrow
also got the xr seat and the bmw acro slip on exhaust

Hello all I have the TREKKER OUTBACK 37 lt boxes and a fitting kit never been used for sale , i have part ex the xr for a gsa , will put some pics on tomorrow
also got the xr seat and the bmw acro slip on exhaust

View attachment 328601View attachment 328602View attachment 328603View attachment 328604

Small mark on exhaust would like £400 plus p&p
Seat would like £200 plus p&p
Back box mounting plate for monokey £80plus p&p
Givi side panniers brackets for PL 5119 CAM never been used would like £130 plus p&p

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm planning on MetalMule rack for panniers.

With the exhaust being low- it is simple to get the symmetrical boxes on. Planning on the 38ltr ones.

There are a few pics of the arrangement on the Metalmule site.

Sure - it would be nice to remove the racks when not in use - but I'll suffer that

Al

XR with hard luggage ....think it looks brilliant:thumb2

Attachments

• IMG_1782.JPG
    IMG_1782.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 466
Hello yes I have , you can have it for £120 + p&p , I have some bike pics with the luggage on if you are interested,,,,bob

Good you will definitely feel the difference,,,bob

I must admit, I am now tempted by the GIVI DLM36 Trekker Dolomiti Panniers - and sell off the Metalmule set-up from the GSA..............

givi_Trekker_Dolomiti_DLM36_02L.jpg

Al :thumb2

It really doesn't suit aluminium panniers :barf
If/when I get an XR I'll stick to the OE BMW ones or the Shad ones :thumby:

Mmmmm........ they don't look too bad :rob

How much for the three-piece set up?

Al

I don't think any panniers suit the XR, other than the BMW colour coded ones. Even then, I wouldn't have them.

Unless you're going away for a month, or you're a pikey and you camp, surely soft luggage should suffice.:thumb

Back
Top Bottom