Hard Luggage

Well - I've ordered up the GIVI DLM36 Trekker Dolomiti Panniers, with quick-release racks, and Givi 47 ltr topbox.............

Pics once I get the bike and the boxes nailed on.................... :D

Think the panniers and racks worked out the same as the Bemmer placcy ones would have cost.

Al

Look forward to seeing what these look like. They had them on display at the NEC, fantastic looking kit.
I wonder how long it will be before they are available in Black.

Sent from a OnePlusX

What is it with you lot. You take a brilliant looking bike and then ruin it with hard luggage:barf

All you need is a tank bag and the BMW or similar soft bag FFS:blast

What is it with you lot. You take a brilliant looking bike and then ruin it with hard luggage:barf

All you need is a tank bag and the BMW or similar soft bag FFS:blast

Exactly :thumb

Oi feck off :rob You only take one pair of blue undies and a dodgy vest when you go touring (I have photos you know!).

Some of us like the spirit of Adventure and take several thousand quids worth of camping kit on our trips to Tescos. You ain't gonna fit all that in a lady bag now are you :p

For what it's worth I quite like the rugged luggage look, although I'll be fitting the nice shiny BMW red cases to mine when it arrives in March coz I bought some off here from the lovely Harry at a great price :D

Givi Trekker Dolomiti panniers fitted.

I think they suit the bike, and are well made - with the exception that there are no rubber/plastic feet on the cases. Think I will drill and fit plastic buttons myself.

The panniers do come with an additional lock barrel/key (in addition to all the spare keys) - for fitting to a Givi top box so that you have common keys - Nice touch:thumb,

Attachments

• dols.jpg
    dols.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 199

Back
Top Bottom