OFFERED > Bike transport Bulgaria to UK, early August

Chris

Reaction score
OFFERED > Bike transport Bulgaria to UK, early August

After driving a full car, towing 2 bikes on a trailer from the UK to Bulgaria in July, I'll be heading back north to the UK empty in early August.

So if you need a bike, or 2 and riding equipment moving from south east Europe to north west Europe, please drop me a line via pm or email via my website.

Likely route Veliko Tarnovo to Sofia [BG], Timisoira [RO], Budapest [HU], Vienna [AUT], Germany, NL, Bel, FR to ferry or tunnel, London and up the M1 to the Midlands.

Thanks.

Would they be fully insured?

I'm driving 2 of my bikes and possessions to my house in BG and returning empty. I'm offering to do a (or 2) Tosser(s) a favour by transporting a broken down bike or saving someone 3 days boring ride while they fly home in return for a small contribution to help defray my diesel/toll/ferry costs. I'm not looking to compete with freight haulage or tour companies. From mid August onwards I'll be working in Central America.

The bike would be insured as per whatever the small print in the owner's policy says. However, it'll receive a great deal more personal care and attention than it would with/in some anonymous Euro trucking company/warehouse.

Back
Top Bottom