Attendees list

Not going to make this as our last daughter to flee the nest is moving on Saturday and I am chief driver and haulier of her belongings to her new gaff. Upside is of course that me and the boss get our home back to ourselves again !! Every cloud eh........ :D

Dunno Stevie ,
But I should be up Fri lateish afternoon , I must put it all back together first :augie:augie

I'll bring some gaffer tape, tie wraps, a metric hammer and some useless advice :D

Not going to make this as our last daughter to flee the nest is moving on Saturday and I am chief driver and haulier of her belongings to her new gaff. Upside is of course that me and the boss get our home back to ourselves again !! Every cloud eh........ :D

You wish. Just try to to get their rooms clear of ALL their stuff. "I'll do it next time I'm home ..."

Really gutted guys but aint gonna make it
Am down in Inveraray doing some off roading til late tomorrow and then have to juggle family tomorrow night. Was gonna try and get up the road on Saturday to meet up with you but suspect it will all be just too rushed.
Have a great weekemd and ill hope to catch you all very soon.

Got the airhead packed and ready to go. Early start the morn so see youse in the pm sometime.

Really gutted guys but aint gonna make it
Am down in Inveraray doing some off roading til late tomorrow and then have to juggle family tomorrow night. Was gonna try and get up the road on Saturday to meet up with you but suspect it will all be just too rushed.
Have a great weekemd and ill hope to catch you all very soon.

Sorry you won't make it Libby.

I won't be there til Sat pm myself....guess we'll have to do our own washing up now......

I won't be there til Sat pm myself....guess we'll have to do our own washing up now......
Ach well....look on the bright side.......'hands that do dishes' and all that. Best pack an extra set of marigolds

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Looks like Saturday for men too :thumby:

Bring a bier and you can wash up in my camper van :D

:beerjug:

Major rear flat outside lairgs

Thanks to boatman and pal for stopping

Hopefully see you tonight if i can get a tyre on

Grrrrrrrr

do I need to be on the 'list'? definite possibility but not till sat evening. last minute child free night with Mrs on nightshift so left to own devices

Back
Top Bottom