Open for business

Having known Mark a few years now through his excellent bespoke bike accessory company, and having bought quite a few of his excellent products, I can only recommend him, and his services to anyone in this new venture.

I think the concept is a very good one...although generally Bmw dealerships are very good (...I know there are a few bad ones..I know cos I have dealt with one!), but do you really know what happens once that bike is taken from you?

To drive your bike to Mark for a service I can imagine it would be a personal experience from start to finish, and he would treat your bike like it was his.
This is a man unparalleled in work ethic, customer service, and customer satisfaction. He really does care about what he supplies to you, whether that be one of his products, or in this case a thorough service of your bike. I wouldn't hesitate in handing over the keys to my bike in order for him to undertake any of the services he is offering.

I really wish Mark every success in this new business. I know he will enter into it with total enthusiasm, and give total commitment to his customers. He really does do things the way things should be done! An endless list of happy, and loyal customers in his Cymarc business is testament to that.

Good luck Mark, that looks a very impressive set up, and certainly well tooled. Hope to get my bike up to you soon :thumb2

thats one tidy workshop …immaculate to say the least ..good luck with the new venture

Back
Top Bottom