Last Saturday I test rode a Superduke

Dellis

Reaction score
Which felt like a moped propelled by a rocket.....

Sport mode, 2nd gear, throttle to the stop.... and the result.. serious acceleration, light bars, rev limiter :thumb makes my 1190 feel almost err docile and that's saying something.

Fantastic handling, mega grunty motor and ace brakes what more could you want :)

I did 160 miles and couldn't stop grinning for the rest of the day.

Dave

I had decent go on Melch's and yeah, it makes the 1190 feel like a revy two stroke in comparison. What struck me most was the grunt from nothing in every gear with no power 'hit' at 6k like ours, just pulls like a train everywhere. Phenomenal engine, handling and brakes :)

You gonna get one then Dellis? :D

Andres

Picked it up after work today :thumb

Dave

IMG_1587_zpss64qz2oc.jpg

Nice, I like it in black

I'm really surprised at the quality of the ktm, I have the GT and have pulled it apart and the build quality is exceptional and well thought out, it really knocks spots off the multi and XR I had previously.

Ive put these on mine .
660eb54217cd61edcc2147e4104364db.jpg

First service done this morning followed by a run round Mid Wales. That's the first 1,000 miles done and I love it.

Dave

I recommend the Puig screen for these. Admittedly they look better without but personally I don't mind the looks. They work surprisingly well though (for me at 5'8").

I recommend the Puig screen for these. Admittedly they look better without but personally I don't mind the looks. They work surprisingly well though (for me at 5'8").

A screen would make sustained high speed too easy.........

Dave

18 months later and I can’t imagine anything that I would want in its place. A fantastic bike that I enjoy more every time I ride it :thumb

Dave

Met a guy on the NW500 last year on one. Leathers and luggage was 2 pairs of pants a pair of shorts and 2 t shirts oh and a toothbrush . He absolutely loved it and had a full open system, sounded like a nuclear bomb as we parted at the petrol station 😎😎

Talking to a guy the other week who has one, short stubby exhaust exiting just behind right foot rest, couldn’t believe how quickly the motor spun up, but oh the noise/racket it made :yikes

Back
Top Bottom