Good so far.

Crapaud

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
It is looking like an epic weekend. :)

35+ people on site and mega atmosphere. Just had awesome curries and the booze is being consumed. We have already run out of the excellent real ale and we will be restocking in the morning.

Some interesting bikes and even more interesting people.

Anyone else welcome to call in over the weekend. Just follow signs from Union Inn, Stibb Cross. You will be made very welcome.

I'll be heading down shortly Sid, I hope there's enough room for my tarp - and some more ale!!

Nice one Sid

Her's a few pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 818
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 841
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 809
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 886
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 913
Great Weekend

Great pics showing a great weekend, with great bunch of blokes and a great host(s) - thanks Sid and Co for making it happen.
Look forward to the next one, wherever that might be?!

Cheers:beerjug:

Bazzer

Cheers Sid and your many minions, cracking weekend, thoroughly enjoyed :thumb2

Photos to follow

Many thanks Sid

An excellent weekend - we're looking forward to next year :thumby:

Photos

Some photos, not the best!

28224806495_5c5647417f_k.jpg

28147176021_8debb1d702_k.jpg

28147177881_37b8e2f9d5_k.jpg

28147179121_763aa2e592_k.jpg

28147184051_e7f4100c16_k.jpg

28147185041_4d688204e4_k.jpg

Thanks

Sid and family and Sumprat cook Simon, thanks for all the hard work in hosting the weekend. It was lovely.

One of the best I think.

OK the sun could have shone more and I should have ordered more beer, but apart from that it was almost perfect. Really great group of people who all seemed to chill out and enjoy the good food, good booze and good company.

I'm so pleased I decided to run this again. Initial results also suggest that the local charity will get a substantial amount towards their next holiday. I'll confirm things soon and present cheque to them at their next monthly gathering. They enjoyed joining us on the Saturday afternoon and both the disabled people and their carers said how nice all the bikers were to them.

Thanks again to everyone for being so generous especially to those like Arkwright who sent money even though they were not able to attend.

I'm proud to know so many great people from UKGSer.

Only down side was finding out early Saturday evening that my father is now terminally ill which is why I was not around for a couple of hours. But being with such a great bunch of people really cheered me up and made me realise that life must go on. I'll move over to Jersey for next few months to nurse Dad in his final months.

Thanks for another great weekend Sid, Anne and Simon. Roll on the next un, and put me name down please. :thumby:

A Cracking weekend, thoroughly enjoyed.
Myself and Andy managing 904 miles over the long weekend. We camped mid Wales on the way back, to say it was a little "moist" would be an understatement !!

Thanks for all the efforts and organisation, from Sid and all his helpers.

Hope Steve (Brown) got home safe after sampling some "Northern Hospitality" the night before he left...:beer:

It was great to put some faces to names ....

Thanks to Sid, Anne, and Simon for a great weekend. Sorry to learn about your Dad, but best of luck with the Wedding and your proposed move to France. Gibby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Sid thanks for great time it was a shame I had to have leave early ,but meeting such lot of nice people I don't think my bodycan take any more northern hospitality rode home with a bit of hang over ,big thank you Ann simon and Sid lot of hard work you all put in ,it much appreciated .steve

Nice one Sid, a great weekend. All I did was chill, which was just what was needed. If you're still in the UK next year, i'll sort a ride out.

A great weekend.Thanks to all involved.Also,a big thank you to John who fixed my electrical problem for me.:beerjug:

Devon chill out

Thanks for a great weekend, Sid. Thanks again to Sumprat and Anne for the excellent grub. Sorry to hear your sad news, hope all goes well.
Will certainly be back if you run another!! Nice to meet a great bunch, really good company especially Steve Brown.
Andy ( one of the Lancashire lot!)

Many thanks to our hosts Sid & Ann and our Chef Simon.

Many thanks to our hosts Sid & Ann and our Chef Simon for a fab weekend. :thumby:

My son and I had a great time and really enjoyed the weekend.
Food is a big part of my son's life and Stephen enjoyed Simon's culinary skills so much he went back for more........... several times!! :fnikefork :drool
He also enjoyed playing many board games and Jenga with Ann and Simon. :thumb2

It was also good to meet some new friends and meet some old friends too. :beerjug:

Thanks to Cookie for leading a ride through Exmoor and some other picturesque villages and hamlets in Devon. :thumb

We was happy to dismount my LC after 230 miles and a brief stop in Ilfracombe to buy the wife a birthday present (we dare not go home without something!!) and an ice-cream.

Thanks again and hope to see you next year. :clap

Back
Top Bottom