West Midlands Meet August 17th

Grim Rider

Reaction score
Hope nobody minds too much or gets withdrawal symptoms but have put next month's meeting back to third Wednesday in month.

Usual place and time - 7pm; Acton Arms, Morville

Be good to see you all there. :beerjug:

Hope to see a number of riders tomorrow - I shall undoubtedly get there Darryl as Zach and I are out for the day on the DR350s so no problems with breakdowns there (although bike may be a little bit more bent by the end of the day!) :beerjug:

Sorry all but me and the Mrs are taking the old man to Weymouth for the day to see his brother. See you next month. Or possibly at the Worcester meet.

Mark

Working tomorrow evening (again). Hopefully make it next month.

Hope to see a number of riders tomorrow - I shall undoubtedly get there Darryl as Zach and I are out for the day on the DR350s so no problems with breakdowns there (although bike may be a little bit more bent by the end of the day!) :beerjug:

I'll get the proprietors at the Acton arms ready with the muscle rub for you both 👍🏻

Sorry all but me and the Mrs are taking the old man to Weymouth for the day to see his brother. See you next month. Or possibly at the Worcester meet.

Mark

:tears:tears

Working tomorrow evening (again). Hopefully make it next month.

:thumb2

Good to see everyone - was a bit knackered after day's exertions and shock at hearing Darryl has been growing his Santa beard so he can go over to the dark side and wear his leather chaps in more sociable company ;)

Good to see everyone - was a bit knackered after day's exertions and shock at hearing Darryl has been growing his Santa beard so he can go over to the dark side and wear his leather chaps in more sociable company ;)

You put me off, that course of action :yikes

Sorry I missed you guys - hooning around Wales for a few days.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 115

Back
Top Bottom