Another XR convert

Deleted account 190419001

Reaction score
Booked a test ride on the new XR for yesterday at Allen Jeffries

Absolutely blown away, what a bike, comedy fast, comfortable as the GS, the perfect mix... When I got back to the show room after 5 hours in the saddle I just couldn't leave without one. Have bought a 10 month old mint example, in the faster white, collect on Friday.

Excited doesn't even come close :bounce1:bounce1

Attachments

• xr.jpg
    xr.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 762
Congratulations.:thumb

They really are something else!:beerjug:

Xr

Hi bronco, had the same experience, Been a gsa man for yrs went to Austria on my second watercooled gsa and something didn't feel right with the bike while it was in my local beema dealers I took the Xr for a test ride woooowsa what an awsome bit of kit comfortable upright ride went back and ordered one and must say I can't fault it, after first service I fitted the dynamic plus chip and what a difference, a lot of people say that vibration threw the bars puts them off but this decreases as you put the miles on, enjoy yours I can't stop smiling seeing the sports bike off on the twistys
Kingo

We all know the GS handles but the way this thing goes round corners is insane. Right up there with sports stuff for me.

The XR simply blows the GS away. It's a much faster and better handling bike, plus there are no vibes in the 2018 model!

Back
Top Bottom