Weekend spin this Saturday or Sunday anyone?

Madmountainman

Reaction score
Anyone in the Exeter-ish area fancy a spin out this weekend? Could even lead an overnighter somewhere if people are interested

Weekend Spin

Depends on when and where, got my kids rallying around ours for the Lowland Games weekend near Martock, I think they do camping so come on up!! Let us know where you're going and I (maybe Mrs B too) might be able to join you for some of it - but I wont be camping this weekend!

While I'm at it, I'm thinking about a short bike camping trip somewhere between 19-27 August either around the SW or maybe tour around Wales if anyone was interested in tagging along?

Bazzer

I won't manage this weekend, family coming to stay for the week, have fun whatever you decide to do :)

Hi Rich,

Sorry won't be around this weekend. Working in the events business means most weekends this time of year are kind of busy..

Have a good ride out.

Cheers

Dave.

Hmmm, it's looking like Billy-no-mates will be heading off for a fishy lunch at Beesands and back home via t'moor. :D

Hi Rich,

Sorry won't be around this weekend. Working in the events business means most weekends this time of year are kind of busy..

Have a good ride out.

Cheers

Dave.

There's always weekdays Dave. :thumb

Hope you had a nice lunch, perhaps a midweek meet at Paignton bike night might get a few more of us in the same place for a cuppa and a chat?

Al.

I would be but only just seen post at 17:50 so is anybody else going

Al.

Back
Top Bottom