Which tinted screen R1200GS WC

Tinted Givi adventure style screen.

Fitted it last night whilst having a few beers so not tested on road yet, but I think it looks very nice.

It feels very firm so I'm hoping I can get away without the need for the strengthening brackets.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 610
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 593
Thanks ymfb, good idea. It was quite a few beers washed down with some wine.

fitted mine too. Had a quick blast along main roads and no need for brackets to steady it.

also fitted the givi handguard extenders, really pleased with them

Just back from a trial run too and really pleased with the screen. It looks great and is a massive improvement on the standard screen. As unicycler says there's doesn't seem a need for the strengthening brackets as it is more sturdy than my original one.

Thanks for all the advice everyone.

Attachments

• DSC_0450.jpg
    DSC_0450.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 588
  • DSC_0455.jpg
    DSC_0455.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 583
  • DSC_0456.jpg
    DSC_0456.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 591
Hi all, the screen was £69 delivered from Nippy Normans and is 18" at the widest low part and 17" at the upper most part.

Groucho, sorry to be a pain but could you give me the height of the screen measuring in the middle, thanks in advance.

Hi there, measured up the centre its 435mm or just a bit over 17".

ricky, if you arent far away you can come look at mine are try it for a run.

Thanks for the offer, I have the MRA Vario that is good but not as wide as the Givi however the MRA is taller and therefore keeps the wind of my visor. I am on the north coast but will probably stick with the MRA. If the Givi would have been taller I probably would have tried one. Thanks.

fitted the new givi adventure screen, ridden for 60miles with it and i prefer the standard screen. so up for sale £55 posted to whoever is interested.

comes in original packaging.

I was following this thread with interest - what don't you like about the screen?

its def a good screen, but im only 5'7 and personally i think its best suited to riders over 5'10+. Sits right about my field of view when fully down.

Back
Top Bottom