New scrambler

Yep, we've heard you have bought an Urban:D

Been down the WI again ?

Somewhere, someone, is missing their coal shovel :blast

BDCW make great quality stuff.Had their sump plate and rear rack on my 950.
It would look out of place on a BMW though as will be the only part of the bike not covered in rust in a few years.

Been down the WI again ?

Not lately, but some of your 'associates' on here.................let your secret out

It's ok, you can tell us...............we know you rubbish BMW at every end and turn, but the Urban does look good

My now not so new Urban is just returning from the Pyrenees, trying a bit too hard having fun I can confirm I Should have fitted a sump guard as engine is now well & truly scraped.. also the plastic engine/rocker cover guards I fitted did a great job of protection although they look a little shoddy now, the only other damage is to the low silencer (scrapes) so if a manufacturer is reading this a silencer cover would be a worthwhile purchase.
Other than that a great little TOY bike as a French professional prick said whilst trying to squeeze his RT1200 between concrete pillars in a car park. He obviously didn't know the RT & the Urban are the same width engine.

My now not so new Urban is just returning from the Pyrenees, trying a bit too hard having fun I can confirm I Should have fitted a sump guard as engine is now well & truly scraped.. also the plastic engine/rocker cover guards I fitted did a great job of protection although they look a little shoddy now, the only other damage is to the low silencer (scrapes) so if a manufacturer is reading this a silencer cover would be a worthwhile purchase.
Other than that a great little TOY bike as a French professional prick said whilst trying to squeeze his RT1200 between concrete pillars in a car park. He obviously didn't know the RT & the Urban are the same width engine.

From off-roading I presume ?

Yes a little bit of off-roading that shouldn't have been quite so demanding.. gravel tracks nothing too serious but bike was lower than I thought..

Brmm brmm

ac83c0e1cff4d5c0365a45fd0c318cb8.jpg

dc00cae3fcd37f9a7aaf2dcf7ebbf6b1.jpg

I put a Touratech bash plate and handguards on mine but it's an Urban GS and goes offroad all the time

Putting 'Urban' in the name irks me Scrambler G/S would have been better

FP.

Paul looks better IMHO. At least you can know fit a little rack/carrier if needed.

Paul looks better IMHO. At least you can know fit a little rack/carrier if needed.

Indeed - though main reason was purely the looks :D

.............you been tempted by a Turban yet ;)

Back
Top Bottom