i-TGt78vN-L.jpg

'Coyote Dave' and 'Smelly Old Boots' earlier today :thumb

Hope you had a great ride back Owen and didn't get too lost. Good to meet ya

:beerjug:

i-TGt78vN-L.jpg

Looking good - and Micky, I have only just seen your thing at the bottom. I didn't realise it was something to press - read your instructional feature. Thank you.

Buxton to Congleton road is v good and speed camera'd bit is short, A534 on to Wrexham et al is also well worth doing on a bike. Have a care on the Transfyndd road from Bala -got pulled there on my (then new) RC8!
If I'd been free tomorrow would have accompanied you for a good part of the way!:comfort

i-TGt78vN-L.jpg

I was in there @ 2.30 today and didn't see you Micky???
Saw Coyote Dave tho' mate of his had a very nice blade and was testing an XR.

Hi, just home. 18 hours door to door.

Rout home was great fun until I hit stocke on Trent and the gps went mad and sent me though every suburb known to man until I ended up in Crewe. Then the battery died and it started lashing rain, so I'm sad to say I headed for Chester and took the a55 to Holyhead.

Super bike Dave! I'll take good care of her! Nice to meet you too Micky. Nice shot for posterity!

What a different bike to my 1150. So totally different but the same!
Anyway, poured a glass of wine, going to have that and head out to Wicklow and test it on roads I know well!

Thanks all and I'll be back to do the roads I missed!
Owen.

Couple of typos there but I'm too tired to edit and no I'm not heading to Wicklow after my wine, I'll do the riding after a good nights sleep! Ah blast, I've got VRT to pay and tax to get. I'll leave that for a week!

Rout home was great fun until I hit stocke on Trent and the gps went mad and sent me though every suburb known to man until I ended up in Crewe. Then the battery died and it started lashing rain, so I'm sad to say I headed for Chester and took the a55 to Holyhead.

Owen.

What the hell were you doing down in Stoke on Trent and Crewe :blast

What the hell were you doing down in Stoke on Trent and Crewe :blast

Trying to get out as quickly as possible. Stoke reminded me of barbed wire. The more I struggled the more I got caught!

Back
Top Bottom