Iceland adventure 2017

Looking forward to seeing you again Mr Moon....and your back tyre when we've finished:D

Hi Mark

I'm looking at 2018, possibly around June. Is there a plan for that time? The £1200/£1400 is for shipping from where in the UK? I live near Belfast. What else is included in the £1200?

33e7799056bee9bd1ecf8ceccec4f887.jpg

Loaded and ready to roll. #imminghamorbust

Sent from my iPhone whilst sitting on the loo.

I wouldn't be too keen to meet us all. We're a bunch of cantankerous old farts with crap senses of humour. But then you knew that about Mark & Tim anyway!

I wouldn't be too keen to meet us all. We're a bunch of cantankerous old farts with crap senses of humour. But then you knew that about Mark & Tim anyway!

Thank god for that I thought I'd be the odd one out !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Whore

Hi mark
I'm looking at 2018, possibly around June. Is there a plan for that time? The £1200/£1400 is for shipping from where in the UK? I live near Belfast. What else is included in the £1200?
Send me PM for all the details

Send me PM for all the details

Don't tell me there is a 2018 trip as well :blast I survived 2016, might live to see this years trip out.........PLEASE PLEASE don't tell me we have to go again next year ( I'm not some type of Icelandic superhero like ButtonMoon )

I'm sure you'll all have a great time. Tim is a godsend.

He did fall off.

But I was too far behind to see it :blast

Really enjoyed watching that video and only marginally jealous as I'm heading for some fun in the pyrenees in 2 weeks time.

I'm curious about what drone was used that is small enough to fit on the bike with all of the other kit?

Really enjoyed watching that video and only marginally jealous as I'm heading for some fun in the pyrenees in 2 weeks time.

I'm curious about what drone was used that is small enough to fit on the bike with all of the other kit?

DJI Mavic. It folds up and I can fit it in a small tank bag along with the controller and a camera. They're about to start selling an even smaller one called the Spark (doesn't fold, though).

All aboard the Skylark. Or as it's spelt in Icelandic, the "Skysprendislaur".
34605547013c90d5d5a3790b3ec62604.jpg

Back
Top Bottom