Iceland adventure 2017

I felt a little bit left out on certain occasions during our time together in Iceland, but have since taken the necessary action to ensure I am part of the gang on the next trip...
dd37ebdcdeffb00221a6f7e0738f4a23.jpg

9dae8e2e534f89d9d9282bba18883915.jpg

Sent from my iPhone whilst sitting on the loo.

Something's different about you. Have you trimmed your beard?

I think it's the speck of food in the corner of my mouth that makes my beard look shorter.

Great video of Day 1... looking forward to seeing the rest so that I can actually remember what we did - it's all a complete blur!

Great video , loving the river crossings, I bet that N.Wales practice is coming in handy now.

Really want to watch it but determined not to as I want to see it for myself in a few days time. I'm sure it's excellent though Rupert.

Really want to watch it but determined not to as I want to see it for myself in a few days time. I'm sure it's excellent though Rupert.

Good ploy Snowy - you don't want to spoil the impact the first day will have on your senses. Fingers crossed Tim and Mark treat you to the same trails as us on your first day!

Great video of Day 1... looking forward to seeing the rest so that I can actually remember what we did - it's all a complete blur!

It's surprising how much we forget. I found the same thing going through the footage.

I've started writing a retrospective diary to remind myself what we did each day. I'm sure your vids will enable me to add to each day's entry. Thanks for pulling the vid(s) together Rupert, and for taking the effort to record each day's footage while we were out there.

Good ploy Snowy - you don't want to spoil the impact the first day will have on your senses. Fingers crossed Tim and Mark treat you to the same trails as us on your first day!

Oh yes same trails on the first day ;):blast:D

How fantastic, I just love riding on sand. Guess I'll be lying on my back in deep, black sand too then... :cool:

Back
Top Bottom