Iceland adventure 2017

Quote Originally Posted by going home View Post
Can I join you?
merlings1200 said:
Please send me a PM with some more information, a little bit about yourself, what bike you would be riding on the trip.
Do you have any off road riding experience
Regards
Mark
No PM received, obviously you do not really want to join this Adventure :nenau:nenau

Apologies for jumping in here, but it sounds like you need to get some experience pretty quickly. I can thoroughly recommend Simon Pavey's BMW backed Off Road Skills in Wales. They finish for the year at the end of October, so you'd have to hurry (and a lot of the places are already booked). Level 1 is a 2 day course and they do wonders for your confidence and skill level. After that I'd recommend joining the TRF and do as many rides with them as you can. There's no substitute for time in the saddle.

Thanks, my commitments have changed so I won't be able to take the time off now but hopefully you'll run it again in 2018! It'll also give me time to sort an off road course or two beforehand.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Apologies for not PMing you, I haven't looked at this forum since I asked the question. I've been away doing an event in Spain and riding in France. I won't be able to make this one now, all the best.

- i have been looking into this, got maps and books, but a group ride could be good, I usually ride alone...

Iceland July 2017

Pm's sent to the following with dates for July 2017
milkmaid
Rocky burns
gncp67
ian640
pacepole
Rupert Jordan
Arsey
Wilburt
Kurienp
Button Moon
Lee Frost
Drain Man
If anyone else would like to join this trip please PM me
Cheers
Mark

flights to Iceland

For all riders on first trip 30th June to 11th July Easyjet from Luton £120 return
This flight works really well as we will be picking bikes up between 11 - 12 noon on the 30th the flight lands at 8.30.
Mark:beerjug:

Can you tell me where the bikes have to be dropped off for shipping?

Can you tell me where the bikes have to be dropped off for shipping?

Hi Smug
The bikes are loaded into sea container at Immingham Container base two weeks before you fly to Iceland.
If you would like to join this trip there are 2 places still available on the second trip 21st July to 1st Aug
Cheers
Mark

Hi Mark
Will you please put me down for the trip.
Cheers
Tom

I've Just sent a PM to all guys on second trip 21st July to 1st Aug with Easyjet flight details from Luton just booked my flight £120 return.
This flight works very well as it lands in Iceland at 8.35 on the 21st then just a short bus ride to collect bikes and we will be on our way by midday.
Book now before the flight is full or goes up in price.
Mark

I might be over 6 months early but went for a loaded test ride today :D

DSCF3639-XL.jpg

Nah, it's not too early... I put knobblies on my 1190 yesterday so that I can spend some time getting the suspension sorted for the trip.

31455332642_ff57c10259_h.jpg
[/url]1190R by Jenko6, on Flickr[/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom