Iceland adventure 2017

merlings1200

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Well boy's & girls here we go again Iceland Adventure 2017
After two epic OFF ROAD Adventure trips to Iceland this year Tim and I are planning the same for 2017.
2017 will be on the same bases:
We ship your bike from UK to Iceland and arrange all the necessary temporary Import Export paper work.
You fly to Reykjavik ( easy jet was £140.00 return this year) we meet you and collect bikes and guide you on the best of the gravel & dirt roads for 8 days.
Camping every night all you gear has to be carried on your bike.
Bikes need to have 20lt fuel capacity as fuel stations are few and far apart, sometimes you arrive to find out they have no fuel.
The cost for 2017 will be between £1200 and £1400 due to the fluctuation in exchange rates at the moment I will not be able to confirm exact cost until Jan 2017 when I book the bikes for shipping.
Other costs.
Camping £10 to £15 per night
Return flight UK ICELAND
Fuel same as UK
Food
This is an OFF ROAD trip which is suitable for big adventure bikes for riders with off road experience.
For full trip details read Tim's ride report A - game- of - three - halves

Please PM me if you would like to join us in 2017
Cheers
Mark:thumb

If anyone is considering this trip, I suggest you just do it. It was utterly fantastic, a few eye openers for me, but it will be something I will always look back on very fondly.

MMM....... Although I said I had ticked Iceland off my 'Bucket list for my 60th birthday,,,' If Mark & Tim could possibly put up with me in 2017 with my lardy vintage yr 2000 650GS & Driving Miss Daisy performace....thinks I might want to do this again :bounce1:bounce1:bounce1

MMM....... Although I said I had ticked Iceland off my 'Bucket list for my 60th birthday,,,' If Mark & Tim could possibly put up with me in 2017 with my lardy vintage yr 2000 650GS & Driving Miss Daisy performace....thinks I might want to do this again :bounce1:bounce1:bounce1
Hi Rob
We will take you back so you can finish what you started :thumb
PM me to confirm

Can recommend this trip - had a fantastic time a few week's back and would definitely do it all over again! July 2017 is out for me otherwise I'd be on the list - waiting for dates for Morocco 2017 instead :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom