Griso, very tempted

FatAl

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I found this and I'm so very tempted to trade my Yam XTZ1200 Super Tenere for it. My arthritis is now into my hip and I'm finding it a bit difficult cocking my leg over the Yam. I know the Griso is a bit lower and perhaps a shade lighter. Only negative is that I find the Guzzi clutch too heavy for town work (arthritis and old injury to my left hand)

Attachments

• martini griso2.jpg
    martini griso2.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 438
  • martini griso1.jpg
    martini griso1.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 452
I saw it on ebay Motostrada at Shipley, pie in the sky for me at the moment as I have my daughters wedding to pay for next year and have given her a deposit for a house. If I got that the wife would play merry hell with me. But a boy can dream.......:D

get rid of the wife then ......:thumb2

The thought has crossed mind more than once, especially this weekend as she seems to have her knickers in a twist over something, and for the life of me I can't find out what it is. Must be the feckin' hormones again :D
Trouble is after I've paid out for a divorce I doubt I'd be able to buy a moped :( :D

Pal of mine has had one for a short while - had to get the cam followers "rollerised" and his lightweight wife finds the pillion seat to be virtually unusable. He likes the bike, though. It's stylish - that's for sure
Al

The thought has crossed mind more than once, especially this weekend as she seems to have her knickers in a twist over something, and for the life of me I can't find out what it is.

DON'T ask 'What's up' ??.......She WILL reply 'It's obvious'.......:confused: :confused: :confused:

I get the feeling that you already know this........:D

Awww :(

i was hoping for a video of you taking THAT offroad! :green gri

Looks like the tyres are Avon Trail riders so there must be some allusion to a bit of dirt work. I believe Motostrada are referring to the bike as the 'Griso Scrambler'. It's a great styling exercise but if it were mine it would be just 100% tarmac.

I had a 1200 Griso for 8 months. Looks lovely etc etc, blah blah blah..

But the reality is it's fecking hopeless. Try riding any further than 50 miles, it's so uncomfortable.

fp4b3s.jpg

n3ow9j.jpg

I had a 1200 Griso for 8 months. Looks lovely etc etc, blah blah blah..

But the reality is it's fecking hopeless. Try riding any further than 50 miles, it's so uncomfortable.

A pal of mine has one and he would concur 100%.

The pre watercooled R1200R is a far better bike in my opinion,quite low and light clutch.

Back
Top Bottom