Bike investment

image.jpg

Don't laugh, but these are now starting to fetch silly money.
Nice n light, take up little space in the shed. Parts still available and not to expensive.
SLOW n bouncy :D
You have to buy some rose tinted glasses separately though! ;)

PS, make sure it's solid at the backend ��

What about one of these
0e4bf8d4b6bf893d18ea9338e70c2ef1.jpg

Anything British will climb in value.

Hi Dozer Im not so sure, where will the demand come from? Even though I own a BSA classic I think their time is past. Why because people buy "what the used to ride" The brit era has passed. Thats why FS1E AP50's etc plus the ethereal Z1's etc are on the rise.

I hope Im wrong but lets see.

Iv posted this question in the airheads dept.

http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php/435239-R90S-question

View attachment 320116

Don't laugh, but these are now starting to fetch silly money.
Nice n light, take up little space in the shed. Parts still available and not to expensive.
SLOW n bouncy :D
You have to buy some rose tinted glasses separately though! ;

PS, make sure it's solid at the backend ��

I agree Samz, trouble is I already have a nifty fifty, so looking for something a bit different. Ironically a Honda 50/70/90 appreciating is a bit like a 1970's black and decker drill being worth £300, its bonkers, these bikes were shift workers work horses, not future classics

Yeah looks that way . Has a scape on the engine cover

Buy an immaculate bmw r75/r90 or r100 (any model 0 and save it from the hipsters ............................. whilst every other bmw is devalued by their tasteful modifications keep yours nice and safe and eventually it will be one of the few left

Buy an immaculate bmw r75/r90 or r100 (any model 0 and save it from the hipsters ............................. whilst every other bmw is devalued by their tasteful modifications keep yours nice and safe and eventually it will be one of the few left

I think 2 strokes are the future .........classic !!

I've got a 45yr old Black & Decker drill, who's going to give me £300 for it ?

ps - Save an airhead !

Heres mine, hopefully appreciating as we speak.

Back
Top Bottom