Anyone ridden or own a 750 Integra ??

Adventure Boy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Looking at one of these as a work horse but not had a go on one as yet just wondering what others think ??
Rob

only if youve ridden one and have come to that conclusion ?? if not be interested in hearing why ?:thumb

Rob,

I had the 700 for a while, I liked it, but didn't keep it, but thats not unusual :)

Rob,

I had the 700 for a while, I liked it, but didn't keep it, but thats not unusual :)

I remember you had the NC700 I got the panniers and racks for the Crosstourer off of it from you, ill have to go and ride one really I suppose its either that or a 650 Burgman Executive just thought the extra 100cc and DCT would make it better
Rob

Rob,
I'm sure you are aware that under the plastic, the Integra is exactly the same as the S or X versions. Never ridden the Burgman, but from what I have seen, they are physically larger. Would guess that the fuel economy of the Integra would be better, But I don't suppose that will be an issue for you.

I bought one of the first 750 cc models, I actually had a test ride on the 700 cc one and was very impressed with it , loved the DCT and the larger wheels, the new 750 had much more room for your legs etc a big improvement on the 700,
The weather protection was first class, as was the road holding, I only did around 3,000 miles on it and swapped it for the NM4 Vultus, the same bike dressed in different clothes, that was a mistake because I didn't use it much at all, I should have kept the Integra for bobbing about and going down to the shops etc,
Both bikes made me realise how good the DCT was, and when Honda announced the Africa Twin in DCT mode, I ordered one, I've had it 5 months now and done over 7,000 miles, I'm certainly sold on the DCT,
Buy one I'm sure you'll enjoy it,:thumb2

this was mine , oh, I must say it was very comfortable too :)

photo2-1.jpg

I have one and it has enabled me to keep riding with a dodgy hip. Best upgrade was a Shad seat. Chalk and cheese to the original. With a top box it has been a versatile and rewarding form of transport. DCT is a revelation and makes riding a breeze. I would recommend dropping tyre pressures a tad on the 2015 model as this dramatically improves the ride comfort. The 2016 has better suspension and the latest incarnation of the DCT. It is never going to be a rocket ship but once you get used to the low revving motor you may find you enjoy it. Each to there own.

Cheers Guys
Had a test ride on one Sunday at Dobles and quite enjoyed it albeit it had a set of very very worn PR4s on it that made it handle crap I did like it so I bought a new one in the candy Red, had the top box rack Datatool alarm and screen adjuster fitted, it will be here Thursday but wont be registered till the 1st of Sept so ive got a week to put the bits on it before I can ride it !!

Thanks for the advice chaps very much appreciated
Rob

You'll be needing a new Honda City Adventure with the 750 motor,supposedly being launched October at Munich show.

Storage looks shite but the perfect bike to set off on an adventure to tesco ?

2ff98ff8d3ba94199f6cf4ffb0ec0c47.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Twattybollox

You'll be needing a new Honda City Adventure with the 750 motor,supposedly being launched October at Munich show.

Storage looks shite but the perfect bike to set off on an adventure to tesco ?

2ff98ff8d3ba94199f6cf4ffb0ec0c47.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Twattybollox

Trying to get those tyres for mine already LOL :thumb

Speaking to my dealer friend yesterday about it, he'd not heard about it yet, I like the special spoked wheels and the style, think I've ordered one :thumb ,lol, trade in my scrambler for one ,should be a great winter bike, perhaps be at this years bike show,

It arrived Last Thursday with all the bits fitted, from Dobles, since then Ive done Steble air horn, Heated Grips, SP Engineering Tri Oval carbon fibre Can, HID headlight kit, Honda Sat nav mount Looks very trick, Smaller no plate, Fitted my H+B Gobi Top Box,
Just hope to god I like it, will find out Thursday !!

It arrived Last Thursday with all the bits fitted, from Dobles, since then Ive done Steble air horn, Heated Grips, SP Engineering Tri Oval carbon fibre Can, HID headlight kit, Honda Sat nav mount Looks very trick, Smaller no plate, Fitted my H+B Gobi Top Box,
Just hope to god I like it, will find out Thursday !!

:postpics you muppet

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cIckttNOzBc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>.....

as promised 150 mile ride today very different to what im used to but all good 79mpg seemed all good lol

Attachments

• IMG_1583.jpg
    IMG_1583.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 286

Back
Top Bottom