Sailsbury plain 3rd sep novice

speedfour4

Reaction score
Hi all I'm planning to head out on sat 3rd to do an easy/novice route around the plain.
It will be suitable for any size bike and any type off tyers.
James

Sounds good hopefully I can make this. Thanks for organising.

Meeting at the esso garage in tidworth on the A338 at 9:30am planning to head off at 10:00am hope to see you there.

I did a few UKGSer novice rides on the plain a few years ago, one time after they'd all looked at the ride report from one we had 32 riders turn up... Oh how we laughed :D

And we had two broken ankles by the end of the day, which made us laugh even louder :D

Well if 32 bikes turn up I would be bloody amazed lol, and hopefully we will have no broken bones.

I did a few UKGSer novice rides on the plain a few years ago, one time after they'd all looked at the ride report from one we had 32 riders turn up... Oh how we laughed :D

And we had two broken ankles by the end of the day, which made us laugh even louder :D

It's about time we saw that photo of Darkhorse Dave cresting the hill again.Anyone know where it is?

Can't make it, family commitments. :rolleyes: Mav, myself and a couple of others are planning a day somewhere on 9th October, may hit the plains.

Massive thanks to James for organising this. A good day was had by all.
It was great being out on the plain with someone who has extensive knowledge of the area. Top bloke. Thanks again.
Mark. Gs 1100.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Top bloke James for going out of his way to organize this. I have met up with him before and he knows the area really well.

Not a problem it's always nice to get out with other people, next time I'm heading up I will post.
James

happy dazed

loz

Hi James. If you plan to do this again please let me know. I rode around this area with the Glos TRF a couple of months ago on my CRF250 which was great fun. I've just bought a 690 Enduro R and would like to ride it on a novice type ride. Thanks.

Yea this has already happened, I will be heading up this sat if you want to take your 690 out for a ride.

Back
Top Bottom