Ukrainian carpathian mountains

Agreed, looks amazing, nice one :thumb

Bicycle panniers?

Mike.

This is ace!

Thank you for sharing the photos, A real inspiration! I plan on going through Ukraine next year so its great to see such amazing scenery!

You got a build thread on your bike anywhere? It looks smart!

Also did you drive there on the bikes?

:beerjug:

Hi :)

Im happy if Im able to make people happy :)

No this is my my first lets say it rapport, I was in few places before but always on my old AT, I have some writing done about this and Ill try to find it.

So bike was shipped to Poland, and then we cross the border.( there is a lot of companies shipping goods to Easter Europe to its handy and to to expensive)

I did drive bike there before on few occasions and that usually its taking 2 days.( from Dublin), so I would say it day and half from UK.

Im going back there this October for few more days, I left bike in Poland and looks like Ill be riding there with Pools from AT forum :)

If u have any more questions bring it on :)

Chris

Agreed, looks amazing, nice one :thumb

Bicycle panniers?

Mike.

Hi, Mike

Thanks.

So those are panniers made my lad called Ex21 he is running little company called 21 Brother, they make a variety of products which are way better and cheaper then big brands.
They are tough and waterproof, but I was using them on AT so they are a bit to big for xch, for next trip I am planing to get let say "twirl bag" which is made by this lad, it way more stable then panniers and very stable as well.

Chris
Ill publish some more pictures and u are going to able to see this bag, on my friend bike( they are grey)

Hi, Mike

Thanks.

So those are panniers made my lad called Ex21 he is running little company called 21 Brother, they make a variety of products which are way better and cheaper then big brands.
They are tough and waterproof, but I was using them on AT so they are a bit to big for xch, for next trip I am planing to get let say "twirl bag" which is made by this lad, it way more stable then panniers and very stable as well.

Chris
Ill publish some more pictures and u are going to able to see this bag, on my friend bike( they are grey)

Excellent job Chris.
Maybe worth posting the links to your lads work in the vendors section so more people can see them? They look purposeful though.

Heading off to The Balkans tomorrow so I'll have a proper look when I get back in a few weeks.

Cheers,

Mike.

We were riding many different kinds of tracks, some of they have names, this particular was called "shitted panties"

Attachments

• IMG_20160803_151501.jpg
    IMG_20160803_151501.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 268
We will be back.

So...
We decide to come back there again this October!!!!!!!!
I book fly with Ryan for 06.10.16 and the ride will start next day morning.:D

Xch's are there already, but this time, we are taking two xch's( my brother decide to join us) plus just freshly purchased Berg fe390, so a bit lighter for one of us :)

Three of us will be riding with people from Africa Twin Forum, Poland, we know some of them and looks like ist going to be great craic :thumb2

I will try to get some more pictures and I'll get some movie as well

That is how lads from FAT play in 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVpRbxpV9YE

Back
Top Bottom