ALGECIRAC TYRES.....

Camel Toe

Reaction score
Guys, I'm in need of a pair of TKC70's for my "14" GSA ... I'm travelling down to Morocco next week and planned to call into BMW in Algeciras and get a pair fitted but they are closed Friday and Saturday so it's no go.....anyone know of a tyre place that I can email and arrange for a set to be in stock..?

You could try Automotor Marbella

http://www.automotorpremium.com/BMWMOTORRAD

They sell bikes and service them but I don't know about tyre fitting.I assume they do it as they fitted a new rear on mine when I bought it, although it may possibly have been done by another firm.

Good luck

What date will you be in Algeciras ? The reason I ask is because there are no local holidays showing on my calendar for the 9th/10th of Sept in the province of Cadiz. There is Kwik Fit in Gib on Devils Tower Road, they will be closed on Sat the 10th until the 13th for National Day Celebrations. If you need any more help let me know, no problem...:beerjug:

What date will you be in Algeciras ? The reason I ask is because there are no local holidays showing on my calendar for the 9th/10th of Sept in the province of Cadiz. There is Kwik Fit in Gib on Devils Tower Road, they will be closed on Sat the 10th until the 13th for National Day Celebrations. If you need any more help let me know, no problem...:beerjug:
Thanks Rockred....I'm arriving into algeciras on Friday 9th sept and sailing to morocco on the 10th...was hoping to get a new set of tkc 70 fitted down there but some are closed Friday and Saturday to go to Bmw event at Formigal....I will email kick fit and see if they could do anything.....cheers

Tried BMW at Seville.....they want 256 euro and 60 euro for fitting....and that's just rear.... They can fook themselves...

Bunch of crooks.........Did you email Kwik fit in Gib ? They will be closed today for another Bank holiday, but open tomorrow Tuesday.

Other than news of 'RIP-off' BMW dealership prices, there was no more news as to how or if the OP resolved his tyre problem before crossing to Morocco from Algeciras in September.

It's a popular enough crossing point and destination, so news as to how it was resolved would have been handy.

The OP got fixed up at Motofast in Malaga. Recommended by Pol382 they came highly recommended...:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom