Best Dealer for a GSA

I deal with the Dealer Principal, that really does cut out all the bullshit.:thumb

I bet, 'how much do you wish to pay Mr Nutty'? ''Yes of course sir'

I always thought they usually overpriced your Px to offset against the new bike so that it seemed a good deal, but expecting both is that possible !

Not sure I get you ? i was unable to get any sort of price or monthly payment figure for the GSA.

Mike Andrews at Bahnstormer Alton. I've bought bikes from him since since 2003 and my GSA arrives next week. They did a cracking deal on the bike, panniers and Satnav.

Thanks to all for comments, think I must have rang most dealers up and down the country over the last couple of months, my local dealer at Chester came up with the best deal in the end for the GSA triple black with boxes and nab which I'm looking forwards to collecting next week

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm reading this post , and getting some ideas to which dealers seem to be the best for deals ......... they all seem to have good and bad points , but i have rang oxford BMW but that's about it, but will be ringing a few over the festive period . Don't mind travelling for the right price and after sales service ... tea and biscuits , off to pidcocks for a look today don't mind buying used but must be fully spec'd up :beerjug:

This is the month

To buy ... Most dealers are chasing a massive target...and there is extra money for them to achieve over 100 %... So get haggling

As far as used ... Most dealers ( or centres as they are called now ) want the money back in the bank , for year end .. So if you have no px ... Again haggle hard

Parts departments have individual targets ... So remember to include as much in the negotiations .

Cash is NOT King .... Finance is the magic word ... Again dealers have targets for finance penetration ... So again haggle on rate ...

But remember... Be nice ... Dealers will do more for nice customers

And finally ... When you've shopped around... And you know the deal you want ... Go back to the local dealer... Make it clear your there to do business .. Today ... Deposit ready ... And no I don't need to check with SWMBO ... And yes get the manager involved..

Hope this helps

To buy ... Most dealers are chasing a massive target...and there is extra money for them to achieve over 100 %... So get haggling

As far as used ... Most dealers ( or centres as they are called now ) want the money back in the bank , for year end .. So if you have no px ... Again haggle hard

Parts departments have individual targets ... So remember to include as much in the negotiations .

Cash is NOT King .... Finance is the magic word ... Again dealers have targets for finance penetration ... So again haggle on rate ...

And finally ... When you've shopped around... And you know the deal you want ... Go back to the local dealer... Make it clear your there to do business .. Today ... Deposit ready ... And no I don't need to check with SWMBO ... And yes get the manager involved..

Hope this helps

:beerjug:

Hope this helps

Worked for me:beerjug:

New GSA triple black fully kitted from Chester

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom