New Schuberth C4 And R2 helmets to arrive in Spring 2017!!!!!

Hello

Here's the line up for the 2017 Schuberth C4 colours as promised

http://justhelmets.co.uk/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id=313&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=302

No prices yet but will let you know when available, we will be offering Ex vat prices on buying a combo kit. Plus voucher codes giving another 10% off.

As mentioned before I sell loads of Schuberths and SRC and yes there is always the odd issue but only one one or two and not in recent years, the SRC system gives me zero problems, infact I have almost fine tuned my business around it. I also sell Shoei as well though.

Cheers

Pete

I emailed Pete earlier, He is offering 10% to UKGSER members. Just bought a C3 for Mrs B

Thanks for the emails requesting info on the Schuberth C4, can I ask David N to contact me has your email is bouncing back.

Can I also add on above tread on Crappy service from Tran am, I love to keep everyone happy the best that I can so if there is a warranty issue with Just Helmets that cannot be fixed in a reasonable time frame I will issue a new helmet and sell off the repaired item when it comes back. Then everyone is happy. These corporate's have no flexibility and play by the book too much for my liking. No one should be away from their helmet for 6 weeks!

Off topic but it got me exited today is HJC will be doing an official HJC RPHA11 Star Wars helmet in a Boba Fett and Kylo Ren for 2017

Just Uploaded on my site

http://www.justhelmets.co.uk/index....ategory_id=54&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=61

I don't want to do anymore self promoting on here unless invited to, but will post C4 prices as requested end oct

All the Best

Pete

Pete,

I am trying to find any available information about the SC1 comms system, as I'll be looking for helmets + comms. Do you have anything at all yet apart from the idea that there may be 2 versions?

Pete,

I am trying to find any available information about the SC1 comms system, as I'll be looking for helmets + comms. Do you have anything at all yet apart from the idea that there may be 2 versions?

Hi There's no information out there at the moment but if you email me your details to sales@justhelmets.co.uk I will be intouch as soon as I find out more.

There's new colours out for the E1 2017 see link for info

http://www.justhelmets.co.uk/index....t&page=shop.browse&category_id=305&Itemid=297

cheers

Pete

Schuberth C4 Prices

Hi All

I have just found out Schubeth C4 Prices, Plains will be £549.99 and Graphics will be £599.99, these are now on my site and available to pre-order.

I am still waiting on price of the Sc1 Bluetooth Pack

Voucher code 'C4' will give 10% off for pre-orders and no money will be taken till we can dispatch but pre-ordering will get the helmets reserved with Schuberth

If anyone is after the C4/Sc1 Combo I will be back intouch soon but though this was good Friday afternoon news!

Cheers

Pete
www.justhelmets.co.uk

Schubeth have the worst customer service ever.

County court hearing in 2 weeks,,,,, looking forward to it !

BUYER BEWARE.

Schuberth C4 and R2 final prices and Info

Hi All

I have returned from Schuberth with the following info:

There will be 8 colours brought into the UK for the C4, these are now on my website, Gloss Black, Gloss White, Matt Black, Matt Blue, Legacy Yellow, Legacy Red, Pulse Silver and Pulse White.

RRP Plain Colours £549.99, Graphics £599.99

The SC1 Bluetooth Chip will be in 2 versions: Standard and Advanced. Standard will operate Phones/Sat nav, Advanced will be Rider Pillion/Bike to Bike. RRP STD £189.99, ADV £284.99.

If a C4 and SC1 are bought together there is no VAT on the SC1 so combined price is as follows:

C4 Plain with STD SC1 £707.98, C4 Graphic with STD SC1 £757.98
C4 Plain with ADV SC1 £787.48, C4 Graphic With ADV SC1 837.48

Club voucher code UKGSER can be applied to save a further 10% on the above

The R2 will be available in 2 plain colours and 4 Graphics

Plain £349.99, Graphic £419.99

Plain with STD SC1 £507.98
Plain with AVD SC1 £587.48

Graphic with STD SC1 £577.98
Graphic with ADV SC1 £657.48

Availability Spring 2017 ish

I am currently working on uploading all info to my site is if you can't see above to order please call me on 0191 653 1303

Also I have been told that BMW helmets are now to be made in China by LS2

All the best

Pete
www.justhelmets.co.uk

Hi All

I have returned from Schuberth with the following info:

There will be 8 colours brought into the UK for the C4, these are now on my website, Gloss Black, Gloss White, Matt Black, Matt Blue, Legacy Yellow, Legacy Red, Pulse Silver and Pulse White.

RRP Plain Colours £549.99, Graphics £599.99

The SC1 Bluetooth Chip will be in 2 versions: Standard and Advanced. Standard will operate Phones/Sat nav, Advanced will be Rider Pillion/Bike to Bike. RRP STD £189.99, ADV £284.99.

If a C4 and SC1 are bought together there is no VAT on the SC1 so combined price is as follows:

C4 Plain with STD SC1 £707.98, C4 Graphic with STD SC1 £757.98
C4 Plain with ADV SC1 £787.48, C4 Graphic With ADV SC1 837.48

The R2 will be available in 2 plain colours and 4 Graphics

Plain £349.99, Graphic £419.99

Plain with STD SC1 £507.98
Plain with AVD SC1 £587.48

Graphic with STD SC1 £577.98
Graphic with ADV SC1 £657.48

Availability Spring 2017 ish

I am currently working on uploading all info to my site is if you can't see above to order please call me on 0191 653 1303

Also I have been told that BMW helmets are now to be made in China by LS2

All the best

Pete
www.justhelmets.co.uk

Many thanks Pete. Will get in touch once it is closer to the launch date.

Ask Schubeth if you still get a waterfall inside the helmet ?

Ask Schubeth if you still get a waterfall inside the helmet ?

Just because you having bad experience with the brand, it doesn't mean that everybody else does to. So good luck with your court judgment, and I suggest stop making negative comments forever. Maybe it is the shape of your head that distorted the shell of the lid and hence why you get fatter ingress throughout the visor. I don't know your situation, so as such I see no reason to speculate and tell you that it is your fault perhaps for not carring properly for your helmet. I had a problem with my helmet, I sent it away, got it back, its fine now. it was used for three years straight until failures have crept in. I on average change my lids every 3-4 years and if C$ no good to me I shall be looking at something else in the Schuberth range as nothing else does make me feel comfortable or happy.

I agree, that UK Importer for Schuberth (TranAM) are a pain in the arse to deal with, but I deal with my supplier first and they deal with TranAm. Since I have a good relationship with my supplier, they go an extra mile to get warranty claims done properly.

EV

Have you had your moment in court yet Stuart?

I'm sure there are a few on here that would like to hear the outcome.

Just to say if you want decent service, then my experience with Just Helmets was outstanding. Really wanted a Schuberth helmet and had a long chat with Pete, he kindly sent one down to me to try and spend some time with the helmet to see if it was something I would want. After trying the helmet, the sizes of the Schuberth are 59-60 and it was a little too tight. The next size is too big. However, I am now going for a Shoei flip helmet, which is the same size as my GT Air Shoei 58-59. This will be a perfect fit and I have purchased one from Just Helmets. I could have bought one locally, but it would have been a 2015 model and I prefer the personal service you get with Pete and I know I can always approach them if there are any problems.

If you are thinking of buying a new helmet, always have a chat with Pete at Just Helmets first!

PM Justhelmets or contact them via their website www.justhelmets.co.uk they should be able to help [ QUOTE=Duraace;4616414]Does anyone know the date these are on sale yet?[/QUOTE]

Schuberth C4 and R2

PM Justhelmets or contact them via their website www.justhelmets.co.uk they should be able to help [ QUOTE=Duraace;4616414]Does anyone know the date these are on sale yet?
[/QUOTE]

Hi All, Still waiting on a launch date but we are taking lots of pre-orders as are lots of other dealers ( we are offering combo deals and additional club discounts though :bounce1 )

Not wanting to sound like a hard sell but I saw this with the E1 in 2016, if you really want one then pre-order it with us, no money will be taken and we will reserve it with Schuberth. If you wait for unreserved stock it will be ages before free stock is available. We still had backorders in Sept 2016 for the E1 as Schuberth are massive in Europe and alot of stock goes to the German dealers first and the UK Importer only gets limited stocks. They also have to pay for it upfront so they tend to order what is ordered with them with a little surplus.

http://www.justhelmets.co.uk/index....t&page=shop.browse&category_id=313&Itemid=302

Cheers

Pete

I've see a lot of threads on the new C4 elsewhere and although an old thread here just wanted to check if anyone has ordered one or even got one yet and the first impressions especially of the comms. They are available on the continent already but I want to try one on before buying. That's a bit more tricky...

Was informed by TranAm they they will be available here in the uk in May. Bloody long wait I say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom