New Schuberth C4 And R2 helmets to arrive in Spring 2017!!!!!

Hi, for info you can't swop liners or cheek pads from a Large to a XL, or visa versa due to the Shell size, I've never had much call to do this on the C3 Pro to be honest Cheers Pete

Hi, for info you can't swop liners or cheek pads from a Large to a XL, or visa versa due to the Shell size, I've never had much call to do this on the C3 Pro to be honest Cheers Pete

Thanks for confirming what I suspected Pete. As I said above, don't worry, I wouldn't have been trying that anyway. :):):)

Iain

I was initially not using Just Helmets as I wanted the orange colour which is not imported to U.K. but the website listing one for sale above proved to be talking bollox as didn't have the helmet and didn't bother to tell me .

It just shows the gulf in customer service between such fly by night sites and genuine people like Pete at JustHelmets, who I've used for years and has always been a star , providing an amazing service .

Spread the word and use Just Helmets .

I probably shouldn't be saying this but Pete told me he considered giving up a while back as business was tough with so many European websites promising the earth .

You may be lucky but trust me, most of these sites are shite and it would be a travesty if Just Helmets were gone .

Make Pete at Just Helmets your first port of call whenever you need a new helmet. You won't regret it !!!

+1 for Just Helmets. I have been pushing over here too. Agree with Arsey, too many quick buck sites around. We cant have Pete stopping the business!

Back
Top Bottom