Fuse/relay schedule for fuse box lid.

• Thread starter Deleted account W
  • Start date

Deleted account W

Attached is a word doc (in a post further down the page after a bit of editing!), if you print it out and cut the diagram out it fits in the fuse box lid of the 1150.

It looks like this.....................

Attachments

• screenshot087.jpg
    screenshot087.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 6,443
Sorted, sorry about that... (The one in the picture had the fuse order arse about face, this ones right)

Attachments

• fuse label 2.doc
    64 KB · Views: 2,756
Paragon said:
Kev

Thanks - i'm starting a web site to put together as much useful stuff as i have and have come accross

so i will put it on there and credit you

"thanks to Whatton, (Kev from Not in ham)"

Cheers

Para

Thats OK, people can do what they want with it. :)

amazing, i spent half hour last sunday with pen and paper doing just this, it looks crap, just printed one off, you can't have a scruffy looking fuse box.

:beerjug: :beerjug:

Thanks, very useful. Just printed off a couple for a friend & myself, then laminated them for durability.

Cheers

Steve

Took the liberty of posting a link to this thread on the Adv. Riders site, hope that's okay:)

Nice one Kev, will mail you next week to sort out times for the Pig Binge Weekend. :thumb

The attachments had 115 veiwings!

I should have charged per download :D

I think the Yanks like it, loads of guests seem to be veiwing it when you go look at "who's on-line" cheers Steve. :)

Excellent - Will it fit the 1200GS fusebox??

Er...................... I'll get my coat.

Can you do one for my handlebar controls?

:D

Brilliant. Printed it off & put it in the fuse box. Excellent idea. ;)

It's 5 years old, and i just had to look for it, so i guess there will be a lot of people who've never seen this ace little thread :)

Bumped :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom