9th one for 2016

Pumpy

That's short for Pumpernickel
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
It's that time of the month again - our traditional meeting on the fourth Thursday will be on

Thursday 22nd September 2016 from 19.30 hrs onward.

I could be very selfish and suggest the pubs round the corner from me in Stoke Row -

- but I would also be willing to come to the

• King Billy in Ipsden
  • Red Lion in Brightwell cum Sotwell
  • Chequers in Berrick Salome (for another chance - they may have improved; the car park is always busy when I pass by in the evenings.)
Let me know ASAP where you want to go so that I can book a table.

Cheers, Ela :beerjug:

Count me in - don't mind which one. I recently joined the UKGSer forum, having got a GS 2 months ago, but the last two evenings i've not been able to attend, so looking forward to meeting you guys and gals
Cheers
Paul

Count me in - don't mind which one. I recently joined the UKGSer forum, having got a GS 2 months ago, but the last two evenings i've not been able to attend, so looking forward to meeting you guys and gals
Cheers
Paul

Welcome to the Thames Valley, Paul - I also look forward to meeting you next week! :)

9th one for 2016

Fuel strip replacement? :D ;)

Sorry!

Lost in translation - someone needs to explain this to me... :nenau

I cycled over to Hailey today and booked a table for eight people at the King Billy for our gathering - first come, first served! ;)

Me and John Kendal will come along, he has at least got a big road bike now but not quite a GS

If we'd exclude everyone who doesn't have a GS (anymore), it would be a very small congregation... :green gri

Sorry chaps can't make it tomorrow- shame to miss out on the King Billy puds as well. Have fun - I might even be in the SE next time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom