Can anyone help, info needed on HPN

NeilWhy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Looking to get a HPN....replica.....does anyone know what they are worth please.

Looking to get a HPN....replica.....does anyone know what they are worth please.

They can be as expensive as you want and worth every penny...

Google Richie Moore, I suspect he could lighten you of £20K if you really wanted something special.

...mine was not as much.

It's also a matter of can you find one

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 621
They can be as expensive as you want and worth every penny...

Google Richie Moore, I suspect he could lighten you of £20K if you really wanted something special.

...mine was not as much.

It's also a matter of can you find one

Richie Moore quoted me up wards of 30K around the end of last year, on the back of using a donor bike...And thats if he the will and could find the time to build it, Busy with engines etc.. I am still looking at doing it over the next few years as I have the engineering facilities to build one but he advised me the issue is in building a new/replica moorespeed/HPN is you may have to use 30 year old worn out parts.

I not sure if HPN are still doing business:nenau

Geoff

Yup, I had one built: chassis number 540.
Took me all around sub-Saharan Africa, epic bike.
Sadly, frame was shot to bits at the end, so engine and other parts made their way into another HPN chassis.
Total cost of build was eye watering. It was as close as I could get to an '85 replica.

some pics

Attachments

• Namibe Desert Angola '07.jpg
    Namibe Desert Angola '07.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 486
  • HPN540 Completed.jpg
    HPN540 Completed.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 483
  • PG Angola.jpg
    PG Angola.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 489
Is it up for sale PLEASE ? If it's not what do you think it's worth mate .

I can get you one..........maybe, very much like the bike above. It will be £22500-£25000 If he will sell it to me. :nenau i have tried before but it's been a while since I asked so if you want??

Thank mate, would be good if you don't mind asking. Would be interested

I'm over to Germany in a couple of weeks time so will let you know and take some photos for you.

My money would be going on this.....it's the real thing!

The last Écureuil…
The bike is one of only two surviving complete and original examples (of the 1987 model), and it is in working order.
This is the one used by Marc Moralès in the 1987 Paris-Dakar that had arrived in Dakar but wasn’t qualified… Actually, during the last stage, Marc Morales ranking 7th overall, broke his clutch near the Lac Rose (Lake Retba), only three kilometers from the finish line!

My money would be going on this.....it's the real thing!

The last Écureuil…
The bike is one of only two surviving complete and original examples (of the 1987 model), and it is in working order.
This is the one used by Marc Moralès in the 1987 Paris-Dakar that had arrived in Dakar but wasn’t qualified… Actually, during the last stage, Marc Morales ranking 7th overall, broke his clutch near the Lac Rose (Lake Retba), only three kilometers from the finish line!

That's is so ugly but so pretty at the same time:drool

Yes it is, it' belongs to a dealer I do some business with. Call me for more details 07896700043. John.

Hpn

Hallo I have a Scheck bicke I have put a 17 " front wheel on and upgraded brackes but you can soon put a 21 " back on if you want I fully restored it 2 years ago so its as new ! Send me your email if you would licke to see photos

Hpn /Scheck

Some thing licke this :D

Attachments

• 2015-05-15 22.13.04.jpg
    2015-05-15 22.13.04.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 373
  • 20150624_200743.jpg
    20150624_200743.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 378
3 owners since new 1987 ex works bicke all mods are in the german log book only 30.000 miles

Is this the bike that's been for sale on mobile de?

QUOTE=Florence;4616717]Is this the bike that's been for sale on mobile de?[/QUOTE]

CORECHT I have it up on mobile.de but I dont no why its not on thier its still visobel on my account my be one of the mobile .de want to buy it !!! my bicke is still in Germany and it is a lot of bicke for the money comepeard to what Hpn and Moore speed ask its ohnly done may be 2500 km since its rebuild !

Thank you, I will keep you in mind as I'm looking for a certain HPN. I'm really after an 85-87 one. Really appreciate you letting me know.

Back
Top Bottom