63 reg S10 for sale.

bits and bobs

Super tenere extras for sale on main ad in bikes for sale section

tenere to gsa

Super tenere extras for sale on main ad in bikes for sale section

Hi,would be interested what you think of the two bikes? i have had 10 gs s in various guises over the years and have always had the fancy for a tenere,just for something different.:blast

Hi,would be interested what you think of the two bikes? i have had 10 gs s in various guises over the years and have always had the fancy for a tenere,just for something different.:blast

As he's sold the S10 to get a GSA, I think you have your answer ;)

I love the S10. I just always wanted to try a GS.

My S10 is a 2013 model so it doesn't have cruise control etc. I now do longer euro tours and like the idea of being able to rest my right hand a bit on the long motorway runs through France.

I have no doubt that when Yamaha release a more modern version of the Tenere I will probably get one.

I've had both . The tenere is the better bike . Especially off road it's not top heavy like the GS and therefore alot easier to handle . It's also more reliable and cheaper to buy .

The tenere is the. It's also more reliable and cheaper to buy .

The Super Tenere is rock solid and very underrated.... There's a guy over on the Supertenere.com forum who's done 130,000 miles on his in 4 years, and he's thinking about washing it for the first time and treating it to its first valve check:eek:

The Super Tenere is rock solid and very underrated.... There's a guy over on the Supertenere.com forum who's done 130,000 miles on his in 4 years, and he's thinking about washing it for the first time and treating it to its first valve check:eek:

Back
Top Bottom