USA Mountains & Canyons 2016 - The Pillion Perspective

I did coast to coast from the west to the east with Chris in 2010 and many of your photos brought that trip back to life for me. Thank you for that and for a cracking report.

P1050761_zpsvioiolz3.jpg

The junction of 19th Avenue and Pacheco Street, just four streets from where my daughter lives on Taraval.

Excellent report Sam - thanks for all the effort :clap:clap

Like a lot of holidays the days often blur into each other, so it's nice to relive and remember.

Dermot :aidan

Well done Sam new you could do a brilliant report.
Hope you and Paul ok cheers keith

Great report Sam and thanks for taking the time to do it. It's great to see the trip from a different perspective and the pictures are superb. :thumb

Just enjoyed reading through this again :clap

I really enjoyed this, having driven round Zion, Bryce, Lake Powell, Antelope Canyon, Grand Canyon and Las Vegas this spring. In Zion we hiked in 28c sunshine. The following day we drove 2 and 1/2 hours to Bryce where it was snowing, blowing a gale and well below 0c with added wind chill with some roads closed due to the snow. Bryce is stunning but the "restaurant" in Bryce Canyon City has some of the worst food we've ever eaten. It was back to mid 20s when we left Bryce, which is at nearly 10,000 ft altitude, then snowing again when we left Grand Canyon. Happy days and I'd love to do it on the bike one day.

Back
Top Bottom