2000 km in 18 hours

Glad you enjoyed it Pat, thats all that counts.

Iron butt for sure!

Imagine a PSV OR HGV driver doing a similar long haul journey taking the same breaks would all and sundry be applauding that?

As many here know there's no need to dehydrate on those long days in the saddle when stops are limited.

Great kit.

Attachments

• camelback 2.jpg
    camelback 2.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 577
Not the end of the story, sorted a few things put the CBX to bed, grabbed the keys of another bike and headed back, Cork ferry dropped me in Roscoff at 7:40am
1930km to Malaga in 17 hours.
After the bollocking I got on here, I did have dinner at the border a Snickers a croissant + loads of water.

Attachments

• 20160924_135114.jpg
    20160924_135114.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 584
Not the end of the story, sorted a few things put the CBX to bed, grabbed the keys of another bike and headed back, Cork ferry dropped me in Roscoff at 7:40am
After the bollocking I got on here, I did have dinner at the border a Snickers a croissant + loads of water.
You're doing this on purpose aren't you? :)

Comedy of the highest order...

Imagine a PSV OR HGV driver doing a similar long haul journey taking the same breaks would all and sundry be applauding that?

And another thing, put wheels on my Aunty and she'd be a cart.

Cracking to see a lovely classic bike being used in earnest - brilliant.

As Pat is presumably an adult, should we not credit him with the wit to have grabbed water at one of his many fuel stops, had he been thirsty..:blast

Great ride report imho.

He might have put water in the tank and drank the petrol. (Or do you only do that with petrol/diesel in a petrol/diesel car?)

Back
Top Bottom