Its been a long time....but theyre back, The Tosser Camp Outs are back....finally

Pauly S

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
You heard it first here, on this channel!, its early doors, but The Tosser Camp Outs are back on .Officially..
For those that havnt been before its a chance for a beer, a roaring fire, a chinwag, a general hoot,oh and a ride out.
The roadkill bar-be-que will be back too.Theres flushing toilets as well.woohoo
Ill find the catering equipment and we can cook some grub too.we will probably have a new marquee too.
It will be next year, probably May time.Ill advise the exact date shortly,ive got to pick a date that doesnt clash with another group which use the site,and im waiting on them, once i know ill put it in the national events section.
It will be around 40 people plus vips ,maybe more ,i'll check the site more thoroughly next week.
Watch this space
:warrenrally

YES

At last....
All we need is for you to subscribe again next year as well...
Ive not subscribed on purpose as i was spending too much money on bike stuff.

BTW
I've gone orange

me too haha.well im bi-bike now. KTW.

OK, so im a newbie to the GSA and forum... whats this all about..? Sounds like a good laugh. :friday :D

You heard it first here, on this channel!, its early doors, but The Tosser Camp Outs are back on .Officially..
For those that havnt been before its a chance for a beer, a roaring fire, a chinwag, a general hoot,oh and a ride out.
The roadkill bar-be-que will be back too.Theres flushing toilets as well.woohoo
Ill find the catering equipment and we can cook some grub too.we will probably have a new marquee too.
It will be next year, probably May time.Ill advise the exact date shortly,ive got to pick a date that doesnt clash with another group which use the site,and im waiting on them, once i know ill put it in the national events section.
It will be around 40 people plus vips ,maybe more ,i'll check the site more thoroughly next week.
Watch this space
:warrenrally
Woo-hoo! Hope I can make it! Good on ya Paul

Cool Mick ! havnt seen ya in ages! its basiclly a camp out on a farm, involves road riding,maybe some off road riding, and drinking beer and cooking wildlife. Im just trying to sort oot the dates!

I tried a while ago to book Nick the cranky guitarist, but hes moved to cornwall.So its back to spinning the labels on the tables again via an ipod !

Cool Mick ! havnt seen ya in ages! its basiclly a camp out on a farm, involves road riding,maybe some off road riding, and drinking beer and cooking wildlife. Im just trying to sort oot the dates!

I tried a while ago to book Nick the cranky guitarist, but hes moved to cornwall.So its back to spinning the labels on the tables again via an ipod !
Excellent, keep it simple! Good beer, good food, good company and a good fire; honestly, what more do we need?!

If you're looking at May then the only weekends I have off at the moment are 5, 6, 7 & 12, 13, 14. I don't know how that fits with everyone else, and as always that could change for me at short notice.

If you're looking at May then the only weekends I have off at the moment are 5, 6, 7 & 12, 13, 14. I don't know how that fits with everyone else, and as always that could change for me at short notice.

I'm waiting on the farmer at the moment, i texted him today to chase up the available dates, but no reply.I'll give him a nudge in a few days.i can work with those dates Mick

Update :

Proposed Dates for the event will be 28-30th july 2017. watch this space. Ive just got to confirm everything.but looks good!

Ah update , made faux pah on private bookings. looking like the 4th,5th 6th august now. Whos takka wei?
I may be a lazy bugger and let you cook yer own, dunno yet.more fun when we all get food poisoning together.
I must admit a Ditchwater curry could be done simply!

August dates are in the diary, subject to swmbo show schedule, and my desire to get back to the alps this year ;)

Back
Top Bottom