Last Weston Bike Night

Bazzer66

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Last Bike Night at Weston Super Mare this Thursday 29 Sep - anyone fancy a trip there for a coffee and cold burger - even the weather looks like it'll be ok?!

Last Bike Night at Weston Super Mare this Thursday 29 Sep - anyone fancy a trip there for a coffee and cold burger - even the weather looks like it'll be ok?!

I'm usually there every week....except this week unfortunately.

I'd best make the effort.. might even take the bike! I'll look out for you, or is there a plan to ride in en masse like the patch clubs? :D

I will be there but as the daughter and wife are comming as well I won't be on the bike.

I am going as I am meeting an old workmate, never been before or met up with any others from here, do we wear a rose or meet under a specified lampost:)

Al.

I'd best make the effort.. might even take the bike! I'll look out for you, or is there a plan to ride in en masse like the patch clubs? :D

It'll be dark by the time the group ride in gets through the donation zone/entrance! I aim to get there about 6.15 and may be wearing shorts and boots as I'm hoping the 'Sewing Box' will be able to repair the worn Velcro on my kecks! I'll be at the burger van first though :blast

Well the weather in Weston is poor right now but should be dry for tonight though may be still a bit blowy. I will also be passing the burger van for my weekly ration of cholesterol. Will be wearing a black fleece with a helicopter on it, and probable ketchup down it, so if you see me do say hi.

Mike

Looks like I might be there myself yet after all, but not on my Beemer. So look out for a low flying Ninja H2 :D

Ha, love the descriptions. I'll be on an old red 1100GS wearing half a twat suit, just the top :) and a red spotty handy round my neck... couldn't find a carnation

Adrian

I was there, honest, just anominus without my Beemer clobber on though.

We'll have to make a meeting point more obvious next time, though we (Rich, Bazza and me) were stood next to my bike talking bollocks for a while. Anyway, a plan for a winter camping weekend was hatched, Rich has some potential sites in mind, watch this space...:camping

Back
Top Bottom