Bikes not coveref for theft 500m from house

That's a classic, :blast:blast:blast :D

Then what are you worried about ?

If you have nothing within half a mile of your house then why would you be stopping, parking or leaving the bike unattended or filling up at an imaginary petrol station ?.

Did you ask if they covered your bike against an alien abduction ?... i bet they wouldn't cover you for it, robbing bastards. .

You knob, it was an example, I do actually have friends who live within half a mile, so in theory, can't park outside their house. But could always walk. The clause also works for the bike being on your own drive. And I'm not worried or I would have declined the insurance, but in a thread about clauses, then its useful to know that not all endorsements can be changed with extra premium or excess.

Yes indeed, closed it's doors about 10 years ago iirc, I still don't think that much has happened with it. There where plans to build houses, but others wanted it returning to a green field site, so as far as I know, it's sat there idle at the moment.

Taken 2015... I'm guessing well and truly gone now... :)

Attachments

• bruche.jpg
    bruche.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 163
A cork gun. That would make wrong'uns hesitate.

For the full effect, put on a cowboy outfit whenever astride an awesome steed.

I'm all for dressing up as a cowboy and waving a sixshooter around. Yeehaa .

Here's me (bottom right) muscling in on our neighbours christening doing my finest Wyatt Earp impression.

Back
Top Bottom