Bikes stolen

Rich1960

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
My mates garage near Seacroft, Leeds was done last night 28/29 Sept, all three of his bikes along with some gear taken. His garage was secure, but not secure enough. Please keep your eyes and ears open and let plod know of anything that might help.

First bike......BETA XTRAINER RED / WHITE 750miles 300cc 2 stroke
Reg Number YL16 WUY
VIN / frame ZD3E50000G0001720
ENGINE No ZD3E5-30-0002273

Very distinctive FORCE ACCESORIES [Australian] BLACK BASH PLATE THAT COVERS BOTTOM PART OF EXHAUST
. . . . . . RADIATOR GUARDS........CHAIN GUARD [above front sprocket] SOFTER WIDER SEAT.....BRUSH GUARDS......G2 THROTTLE TAMER.......INDICATORS......R/H MIRROR

Second bike.....YAMAHA TT600RE BLUE / WHITE
Reg No KE04 UUR

LARGE ACCERBIS WHITE TANK.....WHITE BRUSH GUARDS.....BLACK FORK GAITERS......ALL BLACK SEAT COVER......FOOTPEGS HAVE WIDTH EXTENERS WELDED ON

Third bike.....YAMAHA TTR250 BLUE
Reg No GN04 ZZJ

BLUE PLASTIC PETROL TANK, NO DACCLES VERY SCRATCHED.....BLUE BRUSH GUARDS......BLACK FORK GAITERS......2 MIRRORS, L/H MIRROR CRACKED......BLACK WIDER MORE COMFY SEAT......BLACK RUBBER EXTENSION TO FRONT FENDER

All my tools specific to bikes also gone in fender bags etc. pair of boots 1 knee brace [what's that about, has the thief only got one leg?] anyway, well pissed of.

Sorry to hear that.
Hope the thieving bastards get caught, or the shit kicked out of them

sorry to hear thieving bastards need to sleep with the fishes post it on facebook been quite a few good results getting stuff back on facebook

Poor fella, I was only talking to him yesterday
Really genuine bloke, gutted for him
Must have been targeted

Jeez they must have bought a big bloody Lorry for that lot? Hope he gets it all back and they die a slow lingering death

There is nothing worse and for what? When my bike was pinched in London, i got it back after a few weeks and had to pick it up from a police compound and its what you get back! (a total wreck). Having a set of bikes nicked must be triple devastating and my heart goes out to you. As for the scum that took it I think there are no words that would be allowed on here to describe :firemth:upyou:rocketwho:ninja1::forry:anger::headbat:bomb:censor:

Thats a shit do.

Anyone I know Rich?

(It's MorleyRich BTW)

edit- No bother, I know who's they are, thought the reg of the 250 was familiar, followed it enough.

Back
Top Bottom