Devon Christmas/Winter Camp Saturday 10th December

I had a good time with you guys thanks. Really enjoyed the extreme mountain climbing survival experience ��Ta Rich. Food was very tasty and cheap and the company great. I had decided to stay another night alone... with 24 ewes. Everyone had left by 11am so I went for a ride, got lost (unlike our navigator MM eh?) and missed lunch at the pub �� Some of you may know how much sustainence I need, So went to Plymouth and bought some snacks. Very tasty they were too
IMG_9172_1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

It has to be said, never in the history of UKGSER has there been so much shit produced by so few sheep over such a large field. ''Twas mind boggling "��

Bazz I found something that may belong to you. Pm me your address and I'll send it over.

Yeah right flatdog, I know your sort - I'll get a sheep's turd in the post for Xmas!! What did I leave behind that cant be donated to a loony pub chef?!

Yeah right flatdog, I know your sort - I'll get a sheep's turd in the post for Xmas!! What did I leave behind that cant be donated to a loony pub chef?!

Something blue (no....not your rinse!!) and goes under your side stand.
Btw cute pub chef asked me for your name so should I send it to her instead?

Something blue (no....not your rinse!!) and goes under your side stand.
Btw cute pub chef asked me for your name so should I send it to her instead?

Actually having just looked at it's orangesness�� It is not really blue but orange!

Back
Top Bottom